This product has been discontinued.
The 310UDR is a high quality, diversity UHF camera-mount wireless receiver that features 188 user-selectable frequencies displayed on an LCD screen to assure you of always finding a “free” channel. Also included are main and headphone monitor outputs, a removable shoe-mount adapter and a 3.5mm mini-jack output cable. An XLR adapter output cable is available (MX-1). The 310UDR operates on standard AA alkaline batteries (not included). The 310UDR works with all 300 series transmitters, including the 35BT Belt-Pack transmitter, the 35HT Handheld microphone/transmitter and the 35XT Plug-In transmitter.
- 188 Selectable UHF Frequencies
- New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
- Digital LCD Display w/ Multifunction Readout
- Mini-Jack Out w/Supplied 24″ Mini-to-XLR Cable
- Headphone Output on Receiver
- Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
- Powered by 2 “AA” Batteries (not included)
- Freq. Range: UHF 188 Frequencies (566.125-589.875MHz)
- Type of Reception: FM
- Oscillator: PLL Synthesized
- RF Squelch Level: -95dBm
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- S/N Ratio: >84dB 100% Dev.
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohms
- Audio Out: MIC Level – Balanced – 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- -28 dBm – 100% deviation
- Batteries: 2 “AA” Alkaline (2 x 1.5V) – 5-6 hours runtime
- 2 “AA” rechargeable Ni-MH (2 x 1.2V)
- Dimen.: 2.48″W x 3.86″H x 1.12″D (63 x 98 x 28.5 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 6.7oz (190g) w/batteries
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below