This product has been discontinued.
The Azden 310LX is a powerful yet affordable UHF wireless combo-microphone system for camera-mount applications. The system consists of Azden's 35BT body-pack transmitter, EX-503L lavalier microphone, 35XT plug-in microphone transmitter and 310UDR camera-mount diversity receiver. The inclusion of both the body-pack and plug-in transmitters allows users the flexibility of choosing the right microphone for the right job.
With a feature set that includes 188 user selectable UHF frequencies, pivoting high-gain diversity antennas, and LCD digital display, the 310LX is guaranteed to meet the demands of consumer and professional video applications alike. The 310UDR receiver features main and headphone monitor outputs, and a removable shoe-mount adapter. Both the transmitters and receiver operate on standard AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- 188 Selectable UHF Frequencies
- New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
- Digital LCD Display w/ Multifunction Readout
- 35XT plug-in & 35BT body-pack transmitters
- Mini-Jack Out w/Supplied 24″ Mini-to-XLR Cable
- Headphone Output on Receiver
- Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
- Powered by 2 “AA” Batteries (not included)
|310UDR Receiver||35BT Transmitter|
310LX: In The Box
- 310UDR receiver
- Shoe mount
- Mounting strips
- MX-1 XLR output cable
- 3.5mm mini-jack output cable
- 35BT body-pack transmitter
- EX-503L omni-directional lapel microphone
- 35XT plug-in transmitter
- Hard shell carrying case
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below