This product has been discontinued.
High quality uni-directional vocal headset which has a gooseneck-adjustable mic and adjustable rear head-band for a more comfortable fit. Comes with a wired 4-pin Hirose connector. This electret condenser microphone requires a bias voltage of 1-11VDC which all Azden bodypack transmitters provide. Super light-weight and unobtrusive, behind the head design combines comfort and functionality.
Works great with 1201BT and 2000BT transmitters.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Uni-directional microphone provides for more isolated sound
- Gooseneck adjustable mic
- Adjustable rear head band for comfortable fit
- Lightweight, unobtrusive design
- Powered by 1-11V DC
- Power provided by Azden body-pack transmitters
- For use with 1201BT and 2000BT wireless transmitters
- 4-pin Hirose connector
- Mic Element: Electret Condenser
- Freq Response: 30-18,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -48dB @ 1kHz (0dB-1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 680 ohms @ 1kHz
- Voltage required: 1-11VDC
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below