This product has been discontinued.
The Azden 1201URXVM Slot-In Portable Wireless Microphone Receiver comes equipped with a V-Mount adapter for direct mounting on your camera's battery.
In addition to the receiver's slot-in design, the 1201-series also offers 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies. True-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. The transmitter features a multi-function digital display and rugged construction. 12VDC power is supplied from the camera.
- V-Mount adapter case, works directly from camera's battery
- New compander circuit for more natural sound
- New DTV-compatible (188) frequencies covering 4 UHF TV bands
- True diversity system with 2 complete front-ends and high-gain antennas
- Dielectric filters throughout, for improved image rejection and superior diversity isolation
- High 5th-order filters for improved S/N ratio
- Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 188 steps ~ 638.125 – 661.875 MHz
- Micro Computer Controlled PLL Synth.
- Noise Reduction: Expander (THAT)
- Effective Operating Range: 200 – 300 ft ~ 60 – 100m
- Frequency Response: 50 – 15kHz (± 1.5dB)
- RF Sensitivity: (12dB SINAD) 1.2μV
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: > 70dB (± 250kHz)
- Image Rejection: > 93dB
- IF Rejection: > 93dB
- Audio THD: 62dB (± 5kHz Deviation) “A” Weighted
- Power Requirements: 11 – 15V DC @ 220mA
- Dimensions: 82W x 150H x 60D mm – 1201URX/VM
- Operating Temperature Range: -50 – +122 F ~ -10 – +50 C
- Weight: 26.45ounces ~ 750g for 1201URX/VM
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below