The Azden 1201XT Plug-in Transmitter is designed for use with the 1201 Series receivers. The 1201-series offers 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies. A 3-pin XLR connector accommodates your favorite microphone and provides +48V phantom power if needed. There is a multi-function digital display, and its rugged construction ensures reliable use outdoors, on the road, etc. The transmitter is powered via 2-AA alkaline batteries for up to 8-hours.
- Make any microphone wireless!
- 188 Selectable DTV compliant UHF Freq
- Locking ring connector
- Digital LCD Display w/ Multi-function Readout
- Provides phantom power
- Powered by 2 “AA” Batteries (not included)
- Power & audio on/off switches
- Internal output level adjustment
- Transmission Frequencies: 188 User Selectable, UHF (638.125 - 661.875 MHz)
- Output Power: 30mW
- Max Modulation Sensitivity: +20dBM ~ 0dBm
- MIC Level / Imped. (Dynamic): -60dBm / 2.2kΩ (± 5kHz Dev.)
- Phantom Power: 48V ±2V @ 2mA
- Power Requirements: 3V DC (2 “AA” Alkaline) @ < 180mA – 290 mA w/Phantom Power ON
- Dimensions: 1.57 (W) x 4.49 (H) x 1.57 (D) inches
- 40 (W) x 114 (H) x 40 (D) mm
- Weight w/Battery: 6.35 ounces ~ 180
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More