The Azden 1201URX/Si Slot-In Portable Wireless Microphone Receiver is designed to mount Ikegami, Panasonic, and other professional cameras with slot-in mounts.
In addition to the receiver's slot-in design, the 1201-series also offers 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies. True-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. The transmitter features a multi-function digital display and rugged construction. 12VDC power is supplied from the camera.
- Designed for professional Ikegami and Panasonic cameras
- New compander circuit for more natural sound
- New DTV-compatible (188) frequencies covering 4 UHF TV bands
- True diversity system with 2 complete front-ends and high-gain antennas
- Dielectric filters throughout, for improved image rejection and superior diversity isolation
- High 5th-order filters for improved S/N ratio
- Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 188 steps ~ 638.125 – 661.875 MHz
- Micro Computer Controlled PLL Synth.
- Noise Reduction: Expander (THAT)
- Effective Operating Range: 200 – 300 ft ~ 60 – 100m
- Frequency Response: 50 – 15kHz (± 1.5dB)
- RF Sensitivity: (12dB SINAD) 1.2μV
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: > 70dB (± 250kHz)
- Image Rejection: > 93dB
- IF Rejection: > 93dB
- Audio THD: 62dB (± 5kHz Deviation) “A” Weighted
- Power Requirements: 10 – 17V DC @ 200mA for 1201URXSi
- Dimensions: 68W x 84H x 18D mm – 1200URX/Si insertion
- Operating Temperature Range: -50 – +122 F ~ -10 – +50 C
- Weight: 8.8 ounces ~ 250g for 1201URX/Si
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More