This product has been discontinued.
The Azden 1201SiT wireless microphone system combines the 1201URX/Si slot-in receiver with the 1201BT body-pack transmitter and EX-503H lavalier microphone. (Specify Panasonic or Sony type slot-in.)
Azden's 1201 Series wireless microphone systems are designed for professional applications. They offer 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies and true-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas to maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. Both transmitter and receiver feature multi-function digital displays and rugged construction. The receiver uses 12VDC camera power, and the transmitter is powered via 2-AA alkaline batteries for up to 8-hours.
The Azden 1201 Series is a viable choice for broadcast, ENG, EFP, video & film shoots.
- Specify Panasonic or Sony type slot-in
- 1201BT with EX-503H lavalier mic
- 188 DTV frequencies / 4 UHF TV bands
- True diversity system
- Improved image rejection, S/N ratio & superior diversity isolation
- Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation
In The Box
- 1201URX/Si or Si-S receiver
- 1201BT body-pack transmitter
- EX-503H lapel mic (Hirose connection)
- Hardshell carrying case
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below