Connect Split | SDI
A simple solution for splitting and distributing a 3G/HD/SD-SDI video source to multiple video devices such as monitors, switchers or scopes. Mounting ears included.
- Input: SDI 3G, SD/HD-SDI
- Output: SDI 3G, SD/HD-SDI
- LOCKABLE DC POWER
Just like the SDI and HDMI connections, DC power connection is made secure with a screw thread sleeve that locks the power connection in place.
- REMOVABLE MOUNTING EARS
Each converter comes in a slimline metal housing with removable mounting ears, allowing for flexible mounting options for Broadcast and ProAV applications.
- DUAL AC/USB POWER
Apart from mains power, there are options to power the converters via USB, providing the ability to run for hours from simple cellphone power banks or TV USB sockets.
- Provides SDI Signal Distribution and Re-Clock
- Support Up to 3G-SDI
- Auto Source Format Detection ( 3G/HD/SD )
- LED Status Indicator
- Lockable DC
- 720 x 480 59.94 i
- 720 x 576 50 i
- 1280 x 720 50 p / 60 p / 59.94 p
- 1920 x 1080 50i / 60i / 59.94i
- 1920 x 1080 24 p / 23.98 p / 25 p / 30 p / 29.97 p
- 1920 x 1080 50 p / 60 p / 59.94 p
SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMAT
- Up to 8 Channels, 24bit, 48KHz
CABLE LENGTH (MAXIMUM, REFERENCE)
- 3G: 120 m, RG 6/100 m, RG 59
- HD: 200 m, RG 6/140 m, RG 59 SD: 400 m, RG 6/280 m, RG 59
- Measured at RG 6: CANARE L - 5 CFB / RG 59: Belden 9275
DC INPUT VOLTAGE
- 6V - 15V DC (Barrel Connector, 5.5mm, 2.1mm Center)
- 0o C to 50o C (32o F to 122o F)
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below