Load 3D LUTs into LUT-box to adjust the color look for any source signal with simultaneous outputs to HDMI and SDI monitors from a single LUT-box. LUT-box supports 3D color correction for accurate monitoring of video signals. Users can load 17x17x17 3D LUTs via USB using the free MiniConfig software on either Mac or Windows. Simultaneous outputs allow you to utilize both HDMI and SDI monitors from a single LUT-box. Embedded audio is passed through to the outputs and a 2-channel RCA analog output allows easy audio monitoring of embedded audio.
In-line Color Transform
Working with material outside the normal REC709 video color space (such as LOG material) can cause confusion both on set and in the edit suite with colors that are not properly represented for client review and approval. LUT-box ensures that every monitor is showing the correct color “look” for any source signal while still allowing the original footage to maintain its original color look and take advantage of additional dynamic range.
Pristine Image Quality
LUT-box supports 16-point and 17-point 3D LUTs with 12-bit processing for accurate color representation.
In addition, a 10- or 12-bit 1D LUT can also be applied prior to the 3D LUT to allow for additional calibration or image enhancement before being processed by the 3D LUT.
Multiple LUT formats are supported including:
LUT-box accepts 3G and Dual-Link input in a wide range of signal formats. Simultaneous SDI and HDMI outputs allow multiple monitors to view the corrected color signal.
Up to 16-channels of embedded SDI audio are supported on input and can be passed to 8-channel of embedded HDMI audio on the output. Two channels of analog audio output allow direct external monitoring without the need to disembed the audio separately.
USB and MiniConfig Support
AJA’s free MiniConfig software can be used with any USB-enabled AJA Mini-Converter and provides an easy-to-use graphical interface with detailed information about the current input and output formats. Control all the parameters of any supported AJA Mini-Converter as well as loading firmware updates from AJA that add new features and functionality.
3G-SDI with embedded audio (2 x BNCs)
- HD single link
- HD dual link
- 3G single link
- YCbCr 4:2:2 8-bit and 10-bit, RGB 4:4:4 10-bit and 12-bit supported
- 1920x1080p 4:2:2 50, 59.94, 60 Level A and Level B
- 2048x1080p 4:2:2 50, 59.94, 60 Level A and Level B
- 1920x1080p 4:4:4 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 Level B
- 1920x1080PsF 4:4:4 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 Level B
- 1920x1080i 4:4:4 50, 59.94, 60 Level B
- 2048x1080p 4:4:4 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 Level B
- 2048x1080PsF 4:4:4 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 Level B
- 1920x1080p 4:2:2 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 1920x1080i 4:2:2 50, 59.94, 60
- 1920x1080PsF 4:2:2 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 2048x1080p 4:2:2 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 2048x1080PsF 4:2:2 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 1280x720p 4:2:2 50, 59.94, 60
HD-SDI Dual Link Input
- 2x1920x1080p 4:4:4 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 2x1920x1080PsF 4:4:4 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 2x2048x1080p 4:4:4 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 2x2048x1080PsF 4:4:4 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 2x1920x1080p 4:2:2 50, 59.94, 60
- 2x2048x1080p 4:2:2 50, 59.94, 60
- 3G-SDI with embedded audio (1 x BNC)
- HDMI with embedded audio, up to 36-bit Deep Color support (1 x HDMI 1.4 Type A)
Note: PsF inputs are always converted to progressive on the HDMI output. MiniConfig allows the SDI output to be set to either PsF or progressive for a PsF input signal.
Note: HDMI/DVI output is always RGB color space.
- SDI embedded audio, up to 8 channels
- SDI embedded audio, up to 8 channels
- HDMI embedded audio, 2 or 8 channels
- 2-channel RCA-style (-10dBV nominal)
LUT File Format Support
10-bit and 12-bit 1D LUTs, and 12-bit 17 or 16 point 3D LUTs, are supported in these formats:
3D LUT file types:
1D LUT file types:
- Uses AJA Power Supply model DWP-U-R1 (included with purchase)
- 100-240V, 50/60Hz Universal Input
- +5V DC regulated, 7.5 watt capacity
- 5.8” × 3.1” × 1” (147mm × 79mm × 25mm)
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below