Bullet360 synced virtual reality 360° video gear
The Pro7 Bullet360 adds camera sync technology to our Pro7 v2 model for filming 360° virtual reality video content. Positioning GoPro™ cameras in a spherical orientation and connecting them to our built-in Bullet360 camera sync system, the Pro7 Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder allows users to simultaneously turn cameras on/off and start/stop recording with the included remote.
The seven-camera configuration offers improved frame overlap and fewer parallax issues when filming in closer quarter environments in comparison to six camera systems. The Pro7 Bullet360 is a modular redesign of our original seven-camera 360 Plug-N-Play™ Holder. The new design features hinged camera arms for simple camera installation and durability, an anodized aluminum core for improved strength and 3/8" mounting points.
The Bullet360 camera sync system eliminates the need for syncing cameras via a wireless remote and ensures all GoPro™ cameras start recording within 5 frames of each other when operating at 120 frames per second (FPS). This solves the critical workflow challenge of operating multiple cameras on set and achieving a close frame sync for the stitching process.
The Pro7 Bullet360 features seven control boards built into each of the unit’s seven camera holders. The hinged camera arm in our new modular holder design allows users to easily connect the GoPro™ cameras to each Bullet360 board via the camera’s Hero™ port. With each camera secured in its holder via the hinged camera arm, users have access to power each camera individually via the Bullet360 board’s USB port.
The Pro7 Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder captures high resolution (up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels) content that can be viewed with the Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and the industry’s other leading virtual reality head mounted displays. Content filmed with this model can also be uploaded to YouTube™, videos.360heros.com, VRideo™ and other web-based 360-degree video hosting sites.
- Weight with cameras: 24.5 ounces, 694 grams
- Weight without cameras: 5.9 ounces, 168 grams
- Material: High-strength aircraft-grade flexible nylon
- Suggested subject-to-holder buffer when filming: 3-4 feet
- (1) Pro7 Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder
- Preassembled with qty. 7 Bullet360 Boards
- Includes qty. 7 2.5mm plug cables
- (1) 2.5mm wired remote switch
- (1) 360Heros chrome mounting accessory
- (1) 360Heros screwdriver/ camera removal tool
(Kit does not include GoPro Cameras, or the GoPro accessories)
- Mounts seven cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation to facilitate capturing 360 x 180 degree videos and photos*
- Integrates Bullet360 camera sync technology for simultaneously turning cameras on/off and to start/stop recording
- Seven-camera array offers increased camera frame overlap and fewer parallax issues for higher quality stitching in comparison to six-camera solutions
- Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set
- Compatible with GoPro™ Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 series cameras
- Holder features qty. 2 – solid brass 3/8" threaded mounting points
- Compatible with 3/8” monopods, tripods and other standard mounting solutions
- Output resolutions up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels
- Compatible with drones and UAVs
- Full access to HDMI and USB ports for optional external power and live streaming solutions
- Anodized aluminum core and high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies offer durability
- All-purpose model for filming in indoor and outdoor environments
- Ideal for close-quarter shoots such as real estate tours, concerts and events
- Simple tripod and monopole mounting
- Seven-camera configuration increases frame overlap between cameras and decreases parallax issues for higher quality stitching in comparison to six camera solutions
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below