The 360Heros 3DPRO14E Stereoscopic 3D 360° Plug-n-Play Holder is a professional tool for filming stereoscopic 3D 360° videos and photos with 14 GoPro HERO3, HERO3+, or HERO4 cameras. Positioning five sets of GoPro cameras in an outside radius configuration with additional sets on top and bottom, the 3DPRO14H holder allows you to capture high-resolution spherical content with stereoscopic 3D viewing horizontally and vertically. After shooting, each camera can be paired using GoPro's CineForm Studio software, with a separate stitching software then used to combine all of the footage together. The outside radius configuration allows you to shoot at distances as close as 6' from your subject. Included with the 3DPRO14H is a sound clicker for audio syncing, a small screwdriver, and video training for 3D shooting methods.
Note: In order to stitch the footage together from all of your GoPro cameras, separately available software is required. GoPro cameras are not included.
- Mounts five GoPro cameras in an outside radius configuration and two pairs of GoPro cameras on top and bottom to capture fully spherical 3D 360° video
- Simple camera installation and removal
- Compatible with GoPro HERO3, HERO3+, and HERO4 cameras
- High-strength aircraft-grade flexible nylon construction offers flexibility and durability
- 3DH3Pro14H Holder
- Small Screw Driver
- Sound Clicker for Audio Sync and video training for 3D shooting methods.
(Kit does not include GoPro Cameras, or the GoPro accessories)
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below