This product has been discontinued.
The 3DPro is a 2-in-1 (12 or 14-camera) interchangeable stereoscopic 360 video rig. It’s modular design allows users to alternate between a 14-camera solution for filming full 360×180 degree stereoscopic 360 videos and a 12-camera solution for filming footage with stereoscopic depth on the horizon and clean monoscopic footage on the top and bottom of the 360 sphere.
The 3DPro can also be used to shoot high resolution (8,000 x 4,000 pixels) monoscopic footage with a high degree of frame overlap. This overlap allows content creators to save time during the stitching process and produce higher quality content.
- Adjustable 12 or 14-camera configuration for filming stereoscopic 360 video
- Capture high resolution (8,000 x 4,000 pixels) monoscopic 360 video
- Mounts 12/14 cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation
- Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set
- Compatible with GoPro™ Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 series cameras
- Holder features qty. 2 – solid brass 3/8″ threaded mounting points
- Compatible with 3/8” monopods, tripods and other standard mounting solutions
- Full access to HDMI and USB ports for optional external power and live streaming solutions
- Anodized aluminum core and high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies offer durability
9.5 oz or 267 grams
Weight Loaded with GoPro Cameras
2 lb 8.8 oz or 1155 grams or 1.155 kg
- (1) 3DPro 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder
- (1) 360RIZE 1/4"-20 to 3/8" mounting accessory/ adapter
- (1) Audio sync clicker
- (1) 360RIZE screwdriver/ camera removal tool
- (1) Velvet holder bag
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below