This product has been discontinued.
- Underwater VR camera housing rated to 130 meters
- Houses two KODAK PIXPRO SP360 4K cameras
- Optical domes restore camera FOV and correct lens distortion underwater
- Outputs seamless 4K resolution (4,000 x 2,000 pixels) 360 video content
- Does not include cameras
The 360SeaDak is a professional underwater 360 video camera system utilizing KODAK PIXPRO SP360 4K cameras. With an output resolution of 4K (4,000 x 2,000) and a 130 meter crush depth rating (suggested 30% buffer for safety), it is the industry's most versatile and user friendly solution for underwater 360 video.
360RIZE patented underwater camera systems are trusted by the U.S. Navy, NOAA, TIME Magazine, conservationists and award-winning cinematographers for capturing spherical content underwater. Over the course of the past 3 years, 360RIZE underwater spherical video technology has helped hundreds of filmmakers, oceanographers and educators document and share our planet’s aquatic environments.
The SeaDak positions two KODAK PIXPRO SP360 4K cameras in a spherical orientation to capture fully spherical 360 x 180 degree 360 video content. The individual videos from each camera can then be stitched together using post production software to create 360° videos.
- Houses two KODAK PIXPRO SP360 4K or action cameras
- Captures fully spherical 360 x 180 degree videos and photos underwater
- 360 video output resolutions up to 4096 x 2048 pixels (4K)
- Crush depth rating of 130 meters
- External controls for turning cameras on/off and to start/stop recording
- Multiple 3/8" and 1/4"-20 threaded mounting points for camera pole, ROV, dive scooter, and submarine mounting
- Ability to film seamless 360 video both above and underwater
- 360SeaDak Assembly
- 1560 pelican case with custom water jet cut foam
- 360RIZE 3/8" 1/4"-20 camera pole adapter and mounting accessory
- Allen wrench
- Additional O-ring + O-ring grease
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below