Virtualsetworks VSE versions are ONLY for use with the NewTek Virtual Set Editor. These are layered .psd files that import directly into the Editor and give you ability to edit zoom, talent position, scene colors, set elements, and background. Requires Virtual Set Editor version 1.5 to handle the 16bit elements which provide scaling and reflection.
Virtualsetworks is the world's premiere design studio, creating custom digital backgrounds and virtual sets for any industry. We can turn your vision into a virtual reality, designing the highest quality digital backdrop, creating the basis for your talent and enhancing viewer experience. We have hundreds of virtual sets to choose from available in Standard Definition, High Definition, and 3D. Our sets are designed to work with all programs able to handle video and chromakey green screen backgrounds. Sets range from basic editing programs to high realtime virtual set systems.
Imagine a custom newsroom background created exactly how you envisioned it. Perfecting a green screen background can change the way viewers experience news, media, and more. We have a library of existing sets to choose from, or we can create as custom virtual set to meet your specific needs. Your own personal videos and photos can be added to the screens in all digital backgrounds seamlessly. We have a broad range of virtual studio set experience, allowing us to design the best quality, most functional background for your budget.
Virtualsetworks has created custom digital backgrounds for well-know clients such as CBS Sports, EMC, Pulse Network, and many more. Our expertise allows us to design the highest quality sets for any client or industry. We can also perform existing set modifications including colors, backgrounds, logos, camera angles, and any other changes needed to a current set.
Using just a written description and/or photos, we can quote and build your virtual set, customized for your platform and made within your requested timeframe. Our virtual sets work with any editing program and are royalty free for life. All sets are available for download instantly after purchase. Prices for custom virtual sets are based on complexity. Contact us today to get started!
We have hundreds of Virtual Sets to choose from available in Standard Definition, High Definition, and 3D. Our sets work with all programs designed to handle video and chromakey from basic editing programs to high realtime virtual set systems.
Virtualsetworks is also available to tailor our library of sets to meet your needs or to create a custom virtual set from scratch: Virtual Set Design.
- Works with any Editing Program
- Put your own video and pictures into screens in the virtual set
- Royalty Free, for life
- Download Instantly after purchase
- Hundreds of Virtual Sets to choose from
Included are 20 Virtual Sets
- Studio 089 is a blue room with screens.
- Studio 157 is a game show Virtual Set Studio set up for different kinds of tv game shows.
- Studio 158 is a control room for a television station.
- Studio 159 is a major network new desk set with monitors spaced around the room.
- Studio 160 is a courtroom with jury stand, witness stand, judge's bench and space for prosecution and defendant.
- Studio 161 is a swank 60s pad with lush retro furniture.
- Studio 162 is a Virtual Set Studio poker table suitable for texas holdem.
- Studio 163 is a presentation stage.
- Studio 164 is a room with two lighting schemes and corresponding skyline.
- Studio 165 is a living room.
- Studio 166 is a rock concert stage.
- Studio 167 is a radio talk show set.
- Studio 169 is a highrise apartment with bedroom, bathroom, living room and furnishings.
- Studio 170 is a portico with chairs and screen.
- Studio 171 is a weather set complete with graphics and icons for doing your own weather.
- Studio 172 is a news set with different stations.
- Studio 173 is a living room with replaceable video walls.
- Studio 174 is a an airplane interior.
- Studio 175 is a church with a pipe organ and stained glass windows.
- Studio 176 is a kitchen overlooking a beach.
- Studio 177 is a circular presentation room rimmed by monitors.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More