SDI4Mosaic is the simplest way to connect up to 4 SDI feeds on a single mosaic display. It converts a 4K HD-SDI video source to a standard HDMI screen.
SDI4Mosaic automatically creates a mosaic of up to four video channels and displays on compatible monitors. It allows the comparison of two video channels and displays them in various layouts. The OSD Status gives all status information directly super- imposed on the video output signal.
Video Inputs / Outputs
- Inputs: 4 x SD/HD-SDI up to 3G – 4K Ready
- 2 x SD/HD-SDI up to 3G (1080p) - downscaler available (1080p to 720p)
- 1 x HDMI (V1.4) up to 4Kp30
- 4 x HD-SDI (SD up to 1080p60) with different resolution / frame rate
- 4 x HD-SDI to 1 x 4K Output through HDMI (Mosaic)
- 1 x 4K Input to 1 x 4K Output through HDMI (Conversion)
- 1 x 4K Input to 1 x HD (1080p) Output through HDMI & HD-SDI (Downscaling)
Frame rates supported
- 4Kp at 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30
- 1080p at 23.97 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 frames by second
- 1080i at 25 / 29.97 / 30 frames by second
- 720p at 50 / 59.94 / 60 frames by second
- PAL, NTSC
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More