Why struggle with expensive re-takes, on stage talent drifting off script or a presenters’ loss of eye contact with the viewing audience? The Datavideo Prompter Kit, TP-500, is designed to help you overcome these problems by converting a small tablet computer (not supplied) into a low cost and effective prompter.
The Datavideo Prompter Kit TP-500 can be used on location, or in a video studio. Prepared scripts or cue sheets can be easily copied and pasted into the DV prompter app software from email and scrolled at a set automatic rate or controlled by a user with the wired/wireless remote (not included) for a more natural result. A number of clear fonts, colours and text sizes are available making reading comfortable from a variety of distances.
- Simple software and remote (remote not included) allow users to produce professional results at low cost
- Special 60/40 Glass allows the presenter to read the script and the camera to see the subject
- Strong and rigid prompter frame fixes securely to any standard tripod quick release plate
- The prompter frame is designed to allow stand alone, in front of camera lens prompting
- The black cloth lens snood is adjustable to adapt for a wide variety of camera lenses
- Quick and simple assembly that requires no special tooling
- Expandable mounting bracket system allows simple but secure installation of tablet computer
- An optional remote control is also available (additional purchase)
- Optional hard carrying case available
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More