COLR is a real-time LUT box, camera control bridge, and HDMI/SDI cross-converter in one tiny package. COLR integrates with Pomfort LiveGrade Pro, allowing DITs and colorists to give everyone the right look.
Looks Mean Everything
During camera prep, on your cart, through color timing or on camera, COLR enables directors, ACs, and DITs to see what they need. Multiple presets, combining CDL and 33 point 3D LUTs, can be stored on the device for quick conversion or custom looks at the touch of a button.
Works with Pomfort LiveGrade
COLR integrates with Pomfort LiveGrade Pro, giving you fine control of your looks over Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or via USB. Looks can be saved directly to COLR, and LiveGrade supports multiple simultaneous devices.
COLR supports just about every camera signal on the market -- from GoPro to ALEXA. RAW or LOG signals can be converted for monitoring, and every camera's look can be synced to show directors their vision while shooting. COLR also enables wireless camera control for Ethernet-enabled cameras, including FoolControl for RED digital cinema cameras and ARRI packages.
No Monitor Left Behind
Whether your production requires industry standard color and gamma-accurate monitors or large consumer-grade screens, COLR is compatible. Versatility is no longer a luxury with COLR’s built-in signal converter and simultaneous HDMI and SDI outputs.
With COLR as a piece of the puzzle, the Connected Set initiative encourages seamless integration between all Teradek products, ultimately streamlining on and off-set workflows. This will support a consistent workflow throughout the production process, whether on-set with zero delay transmission, iPad monitoring, or for off-site dailies review and final color grading. Stay ahead of the curve via free firmware upgrades and native integration with other Teradek products including Bolt, Cube, and LOKR.
- HDMI: Full Size in/out
- 3G-SDI, HD-SDI SD-SDI: BNC in/out
- Embedded HDMI/SDI audio input
- Embedded HDMI/SDI audio output
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080PsF 23.98/24/25
- 480p59.94, 576p50 (HDMI only)
- 480i59.94, 576i50
- HDMI input supports 8-bit RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit YCrCb 4:4:4, 12-bit YCrCb 4:2:2
- HDMI output is 8-bit RGB 4:4:4
- SDI input/output is 10-bit YCrCb 4:2:2
- Dimensions: 2"W x 1"D x 4"H
- Weight: 6oz
- CDL/1024 1D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
- 33x33x33 3D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
- HDMI/SDI cross conversion
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, MDNS/Bonjour
- WebUI for look management, camera control, network configuration
- OLED LCD Display with joystick navigation buttons
- Integration with Pomfort LiveGrade Pro
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000BASE-T
- WiFi: 2.4/5GHz 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n MiMO
- Mini-B USB
- 2 Pin Lemo Power input
- Nominal Power Consumption: 5W - 8W
- Auxiliary Power Input: 6-28V DC
What's in the Box
- 1 Power Supply Unit 2pin Lemo to 18 w AC Adapter
- 2 Antennas Straight Wifi 5.8 GHz
- 1 Mini-USB to USB cable
- 1 Pomfort LiveGrade Discount Pamphlet*
- 1-Year Warranty
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More