Wirecast Gear 110
A live streaming production system great for basic live event production and streaming.
Wirecast Gear is an extremely portable computer workstation designed to run Wirecast Pro, for live event production and streaming. With four HD-SDI or HDMI professional camera inputs and all the live streaming production features of Wirecast Pro, in a compact, powerful hardware system, Wirecast Gear is a unique blend of performance, ease of use and affordability.
Fully configured, end-to-end, live streaming production system that is affordable and easy to use
Versatile, convenient design
The versatile Wirecast Gear workstation is based on a short-depth rackmount for convenient mounting in a travel case or in-place installation. It also comes with a set of rubber feet for tabletop operation with a sleek, ergonomic design built to easily fit into your production environment. The unit has no platter-based hard drives, making it ideal for transport. Choose from SDI or HDMI models.
Fully configured, ready-to-use system
Wirecast Gear removes the hurdle of system integration and configuration and allows live event producers to focus on production and streaming. Plug your cameras into one of the four HD-SDI or HDMI inputs, and you’re ready to go. Wirecast Gear comes installed with Windows 10 Pro 64bit OS and also includes Telestream Wirecast Pro live streaming production software, Telestream Switch Plus and NewBlue Titler Live (Version varies by model). Includes robust connections including multiple LAN/Wifi ports, USB-C and three display outputs to create an optimal production environment. Display outs can also feed high resolution (up to UHD) presentation monitors for low latency, live in-venue screens.
Impressive features, at a lower price
From ingest of live sources to an encoded live stream, Wirecast Gear handles it all. It has a versatile and convenient footprint, more powerful live streaming production features, and starts at just $4,995.
Wirecast Gear 110
|Chassis||1.3RU Chassis, with convertible configuration for standard 19” rackmount or set-top box with feet included|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|I/O Configuration||4 HDMI ports
|Storage||250 GB* (~5 hrs of HD video)|
|Live streaming production software||Telestream Wirecast Pro 7|
|Titling software for creating rich,
animated title designs
|NewBlue Titler Live Standard Designed for broadcast and media QC professionals. Adds Title Designer with PSD, EPS import, shape and text extrusion, video textures, customizable animations and Live Update functionality.|
|Media utility software to play,
inspect & make corrections to video
|Telestream Switch 3 Plus|
|*Based on h.264 1080p 29.97fps medium quality. Higher or lower quality settings will affect total video storage|
Tech SpecsOperating System Specifications: Wirecast Gear is pre-installed with Windows 10 OS. Please see the Microsoft web site for specifications. Software Specifications:
- Wirecast 7 Pro
- Switch 3 Plus
- NewBlueFX Titler Live Standard
- Processor - i7 6700 Intel® Core™ Processor
- Memory - 16GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory
- System Drive - 250GB M.2 SATA System Drive
- Storage Drive(s) - High speed SATA 6Gb/s SSD (single or dual, depending on model)
- Video Ingest - 4-channel professional camera inputs with HDMI
- Motherboard features
- Intel® USB 3.0 with USB Type-C™ (Perfect for external video and project storage)
- 802.11ac 867 Mbps dual band wireless (inc. antenna) + BLUETOOTH 4.2
- 115dB SNR HD Audio (works with new Wirecast Audio Mixer)
- Dual GbE LAN RJ45, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 (Most extensive networking available for robust network inputs and flexible streaming options)
- PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Port
- USB 3.0 Ports - 4 rear/2 front
- Display outputs - DVI-D, dual HDMI
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combo
- Power Supply: AC input, auto-sensing, suitable for most countries
- Input Range: 90 ~ 264Vac (RMS), Full Range Input
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Input Current: Max 6A (RMS) @ 115Vac, 3A (RMS) @ 230Va
- Dimensions - 16.95” x 9.85” x 2.25”
- Fits a Pelican 1510
- Fits a standard 19” rack configuration. Takes up 1.3U spaces.
- Wirecast Pro
- 4 HDMI Ports
- 250GB storage (~5 hrs of HD video)
- NewBlue Titler Live standard
About NewBlue Titler Live
NewBlue Titler Live delivers a robust set of design tools and ready-made templates for creating rich, 2D & 3D titles and graphics inside Wirecast.
- 100% GPU Accelerated
- 2D and 3D Vector Text
- Drag and drop simplicity
- Built-in animated titles and graphics
- Text, image and color replacement
- Unique in/out animations per template
- Live control from within Wirecast
- Convenient title playlist
- Save to Wirecast project file
- Send titles to multiple Wirecast sources
- Title Designer interface included
- Custom keyframing
- Lighting control
- PSD & EPS file import
- Live Update functionality
- Custom variable creation
- Intuitive timeline editing
Attention Wirecast Owners:
Do you need to upgrade to the latest version of Wirecast but also need to upgrade your computer?
Consider the new Wirecast Gear and SAVE! All Wirecast Owners save with a special rebate available for a limited time only!
- Wirecast Studio owners save $100 off the purchase of any Wirecast Gear
- Wirecast Pro Owners save $200 off the purchase of any Wirecast Gear
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More