Shooting with a Canon 5D or 7D? With this 5D/7D battery bracket, you can use your camera's batteries to power your HD monitor. The bracket will hold up to 2 of these LP-E6 batteries and will run the AC7 for 4 hours and the DP6 for 6 hours. Hot-swap capability enables changing batteries one at a time without ever losing power to the monitor.
- Use your Canon's 5D / 7D batteries rather than buy others (Canon Model Number: LP-E6)
- Holds 2 Batteries Hot-Swap for Endless Power
- Runs a AC7 for 4 Hours Straight (when using 2 LP-E6 batteries at once)
- Runs a DP6 for 6 Hours Straight (when using 2 LP-E6 batteries at once)
- Seats snugly against the back of your monitor to maintain an incredibly low profile
- Lightest weight battery option so far for AC7 or DP6
- Output Voltage: 7.4v
- Battery Type: LP-E6 (Canon 5D / 7D)
- Capacity: 28Wh (when using 2 LP-E6 batteries)
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More