In Stock! An all-in-one HD Multi-Format AV Mixer with built-in USB 3.0 for Web Streaming and Recording
A complete portable HD studio in a single unit. Single-person operation of sound and picture using faders, buttons and touch screen. The Roland VR-50HD all-in-one AV mixer beautifully integrates an audio mixer, video switcher, multi-viewer touch screen and USB video/audio streaming into a stand-alone device. This single unit delivers functionality that until now required a number of peripheral devices to accomplish. This portable live HD production solution is ideal for schools, churches, council meetings, corporate events, sports, trainings, or any other live event.
- 12 input, 4-Channel Video plus still channel Multi-Format Switcher
- Supports 3G/HD/SD SDI, HDMI, RGB/Component, and Composite Video Inputs Up to 1080p (3G SDI)
- Embedding of audio with delay settings
- 12-Channel Digital Audio Mixer with XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks along with audio from SDI and HDMI inputs
- 4 Layer, Compositing of PinP, PinP/KEY, and STILL
- Built-In Preview Touch Monitor (7 inch Graphic color LCD 800 x 480 dots)
- External Multi-View Output through HDMI
- HDCP Support
- USB3.0 Video/Audio Output for web streaming and recording up to 1080p (uncompressed)
- 4:4:4 (RGB), 10-bit
- 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr), 10-bit
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI: BNC type x 4 (INPUT 1--4)
- * Conforms to SMPTE 424M (SMPTE 425M-AB), 292M, 259M-C. HDMI(DVI-D): Type A(19pin) x 4 (INPUT 1--4
- * HDCP Supported.
- Analog RGB/HD-Component: Mini D-sub 15-pin type x 2 (INPUT 1--2)
- Analog Video (SD): Composite (BNC type) x 2 (INPUT 1--2)
- * INPUT 1-2: Select SDI, HDMI or Analog RGB, Composite using menu.
- * INPUT 3-4: Select SDI, HDMI using menu.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI: BNC type x 2 (PGM OUT, AUX OUT
- * Conforms to SMPTE 424M (SMPTE 425M-AB), 292M, 259M-C HDMI(DVI-D): Type A(19pin) x 3 (PGM OUT, AUX OUT, MULTI VIEW
- * HDCP Supported Analog RGB/HD-Component: Mini D-sub 15-pin type x 2 (PGM OUT, AUX OUT)
Input/Output Level and Impedance
- Composite: 1.0 Vp-p 75 ohms
- Analog RGB: 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohms (H, V: 5 VTTL)
- Analog HD: 1.0 Vp-p 75 ohms (Sync-Signal: Bi-Level/Tri-Level)
SUPPORTED VIDEO FORMATS
- 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- * Conforms to SMPTE 274M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.601-5.
- 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p 1024×768/60Hz(*1), 1280×720/60Hz(*1), 1280×800/60Hz(*1), 1280×1024/60Hz(*1), 1400×1050/60Hz, 1920x1080/60Hz
- 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- 1024×768/60Hz(*1), 1280×720/60Hz(*1), 1280×800/60Hz(*1), 1280×1024/60Hz(*1), 1400×1050/60Hz, 1920x1080/60Hz
- NTSC, PAL
*1 Output refresh rate is 75 Hz when frame rate is set to 50 Hz.
*2 Conforms to CEA-861-E or VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11.
* The video signal frame rate must match the unit's frame rate setting.
* The output format of HDMI and RGB/Component is always the same.
When a Video format is selected, component signal is output from the RGB/COMPONENT connector.
When a RGB format is selected, RGB signal is output from the RGB/COMPONENT connector.
- 480/29.97p, 576/25p, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/29.97p, 720/25p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- Windows(R) Bitmap File (.bmp)
- * Maximum 1920 x 1080 pixels, 24-bit per pixel, uncompressed.
- Transition: Mix, Cut, Wipe (9 patterns)
- Composition: PinP, Chrominance Key, Luminance Key
- Others: Output Fade, Output Freeze, User Logo
- Sampling Rate: 24-bit/48 kHz
- AUDIO IN (1 to 4) jacks (XLR/TRS combo type)
- * XLR type: 1 GND, 2 HOT, 3 COLD
- * Phantom Power: DC 48 V (unloaded maximum), 5 mA (maximum load) (Current value per channel).
- AUDIO IN (5 to 8) jacks (RCA phono type)
- AUDIO IN (9 to 12) jacks (TRS type)
- AUDIO OUT L,R jacks (XLR-3-32 type)
- * XLR type: 1 GND, 2 HOT, 3 COLD
- AUDIO OUT L,R jacks (RCA phono type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type) (headphones)
- PHONES jack (Stereo miniature type) (headphones)
Input Level and Impedance
- XLR/TRS: -68 to +4 dBu (Maximum: +22 dBu, 4 k ohms)
- RCA phono: -10 dBu (Maximum: +8 dBu, 11 k ohms)
- TRS: +4 dBu (Maximum: +22 dBu, 98 k ohms)
Output Level and Impedance
- XLR: +22 dBu (Maximum: +22 dBu, 600 ohms)
- RCA phono: -10 dBu (Maximum: +8 dBu, 1 k ohms)
- Headphones: 25 mW + 25 mW, 20 ohms
- SDI: Linear PCM, 24bit, 48kHz, 2ch
- * SMPTE 299M, SMPTE 272M-C
- HDMI: Linear PCM, 24bit, 48kHz, 2ch
- USB-AUDIO: Linear PCM, 16bit, 48kHz, 2ch
- Channel Effects: Compressor, Noise Gate, 3-Band EQ, Delay
- Master Effects: Mastering, 3-Band EQ, Reverb
- Remote MIDI: 5 pin DIN type (IN, OUT/THRU)
- RS-232C: D-sub 9 pin type x 1
- USB2.0 port(host): Hi-Speed USB: Type A (for USB memory)
- USB3.0 port(device): Type B for USB-VIDEO (Super-Speed/Hi-Speed), USB-AUDIO (Full-Speed)
- - Uncompressed Video 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr), 8-bit
- - Bit-rate: max 2Gbit/s (1080/59.94p only active pixels)
- - UVC (USB Video Class) supported uncompressed Video
- - Certified USB3.0 cable is required when running at super-speed (anything at 720p or higher)
- 7 inch Graphic color LCD 800 x 480 dots (touch screen)
- AC Adaptor DC 24V Secondary AC Adaptor DC 9 V to 16 V (XLR-4-32 type)
- 2.5 A (DC 24V)
- +0 to +40 degrees Celsius +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
- AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Owner's Manual
SYSTEM RECOMMENDATIONS FOR RECORDING (VR CAPTURE) OR STREAMING HD MATERIAL
- 8.0 or higher
- OS X 10.7 and higher
- Ivy Bridge Core i7 and higher
- 8GB Memory or more
- USB 3.0 (supported USB3.0 Intel Chipset e.g. 7Series)
- Note: USB Controller Chip by Renesas (formerly NEC) is not suitable
- Current VR-50HD Streaming Software Compatibility list.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 434 mm
- 17-1/8 inches
- 306 mm
- 12-1/16 inches
- 149 mm
- 5-7/8 inches
- 5.3 kg
- 11 lbs. 11 oz.
* 0dBu=0.775 Vrms
* This product is a Class A digital device under FCC part 15.
* In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
* This product is intended for use in the following Electromagnetic environments: E1:residential, E2:commercial and light industrial, E3:urban outdoors, E4:controlled EMC environment, ex. recording studio (broadcasting studio) which are specified in EN55103-1 and EN55103-2.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More