VuMATRIX IP PRO Transmitter is specifically designed to distribute in Real Time any HDMI Full HD Video over any existing CAT5 CAT6 Ethernet Lan IP Network, with Perfect Image Quality and Broadcast Grade Performances. The Operation is plug n play anywhere, either with DHCP ip address acquisition from an existing router, or with self-auto-ip. Provided with a professional power supply, the unit operates independently from any centralized power distribution for the maximum reliability and compatibility to any existing 1 gigabit switch. Each Transmitter & Receiver Can be controlled locally from the front panel, as well via the Included IR Remote Control and from any PC Tablet by using the Free included VuMATRIX CONTROL SOFTWARE. The units can be also controlled from any third party automation system by using our HTTP / TELNET API Driver Specifications. Professional Connectors, cool & noiseless operation without the need of forced air guarantee the total reliability through time.
- HDMI Real Time HD Video Distribution Over IP
- Up to 1080p Full HD @ 60 Frames per second Best Quality
- Can Share the existing 1 Gigabit CAT5/6 Network
- Add Multiple HDMI To IP Transmitters, anywhere
- Add Multiple IP To HDMI Receivers Anywhere
- Easy Change Receivers Channel From Panel Or Remote Control
- Also Change Receivers Channels From The Transmitters
- Real Time, Perfect for any Live Application
- Works with any 1 Gigabit Network Switch
- Local Control From Front Panel or IR Remote Control
- PC / Tablet Control Via the Free Included Control Software
- Third Party Automation Control Drivers, HTTP / TELNET / API
- Installs In Minutes, Easy, Anywhere
- Made In USA - 5 Years Warranty
HDMI Video Input
1x HDMI 2.0 Type A Connector
SD / HD Resolutions up to 1080p @ 60
3D Stereoscopic Support
Stereo and Dolby Audio Embedded
1x HDMI 2.0 type A connector.
1x RJ45 CAT5 / CAT6 / CAT7 Connector.
1 Gigabit Layer 2 or 3 Type Network with support for Multicast and IGMP.
DHCP, Auto IP or Static Ip Modes supported
1x DC 5 Volts power input Connector. 2.5mm x 5.5mm DC Power Plug
3 Watts Max Power Consumption
IR EYE Output to control the source connected to the transmitter from the receivers IR EYE Input.
Any IR Command sent to the Receiver IR EYE at the TV Side is sent back to the transmitter IR EYE to control the source actions as change channels or play stop etc.
HDMI Input Formats
SD Format Support
525i29.97 NTSC, 625i25 PAL
HD Format Support
720p50, 59.94, 60
1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
1080i50, 59.94, 60
HDMI Color Space
REC 601, REC 709
HDMI Color Precision
YUV 4:2:2 and RGB 4:4:4
HDMI input is with HDCP and is compatible to any HDMI source up to HDMI2.0 HDCP2.2
Minimum Network Requirements
Network Switch: 1 Gigabit Speed with IGMP/IGMP snooping.
Network cables: UPT/STP cat5e/6
Max distance From switch: 393FT (120M)
Each VuMATRIX Transmitter requires around 30% of the switch port bandwidth ( 300 megabits/s ) and leaves the 70% of the port bandwidth for any other traffic as internet, voip, etc.
The VuMATRIX IP LE Transmitter Video Traffic is Encrypted and can only be received by the VuMATRIX IP LE Receivers
Suggested etwork Switches
24 Ports - TP-Link TL-SG1024
48 Ports - TP Link TL-SG1048
And any Similar or Superior From any other brand
Mac OSX & Windows software upgrade via Ethernet
PC / IP Remote Control
Local Control via Front Panel Buttons & Displays.
Remote Control from any PC by using the Free Included VuMATRIX MASTER CONTROL SOFTWARE
Full Remote Control from any third party automation system by using the included HTTP TELNET API Drivers Documentation
0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
-20°to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
0% to 90% non-condensing
VMX-1K-TX-IP-PRO HDMI over IP Transmitter, Power Supply, IR Eye Emitter, quick instruction card to access the latest online software and manual, download the VUMATRIX MASTER CONTROL Software, the complete HTTP TELNET API drivers documentation to control also from any third party automation.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More