VuMATRIX 4K IP PRO Transmitter is specifically designed to distribute in Real Time any SD / HD / 4K UHD HDMI Video over any existing CAT5 CAT6 Ethernet Lan IP Network, with Professional Perfect Image & sound Quality. The Operation is plug n play anywhere, either with DHCP ip address acquisition from an existing router, or with self-auto-ip. Provided with both POE and professional power supply for non-poe installations, the unit installs and operates in minutes anywhere, compatible to any LAYER2 and higher IGMP 1 Gigabit Standard Network switch, sharing the bandwidth with any other service as internet, phones, etc. Each Transmitter & Receiver Can be controlled locally from the front panel, as well via the Included IR Remote Control and from any PC Tablet by using the Free included VuMATRIX CONTROL SOFTWARE. The units can be also controlled from any third party automation system by using our HTTP / TELNET API Driver Specifications. Professional Connectors, cool & noiseless operation without the need of forced air guarantee the total reliability through time.
- SD / HD / 4K UHD HDMI Real Time HD Video Distribution Over IP
- Any Resolution up To Full 4K @60 Frames Per Second
- Any HDMI Up To HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2
- Can Share the existing 1 Gigabit CAT5/6 Network
- Add Multiple HDMI To IP Transmitters, anywhere
- Add Multiple IP To HDMI Receivers Anywhere
- Easy Change Receivers Channel From the Free Included Software
- Easy Change Receivers Channel From Panel Or Remote Control
- Also Change Receivers Channels From The Transmitters Panel
- Can Also Create Video Walls of any size By Grouping Multiple Receivers
- Real Time, Perfect for any Live Application
- Works with any 1 Gigabit Network Switch RJ45 Copper or FIBER
- POE Power Over Ethernet included standard
- Also External Power Supply for Non-POE installations
- Local Control From Front Panel or IR Remote Control
- PC / Tablet Control Via the Free Included Control Software
- Third Party Automation Control Drivers, HTTP / TELNET / API
- BI-Directional IR Infrared Bridging To control TVs & Sources
- BI-Directional RS232 Serial Bridging To control TVs & Sources
- BI-Directional USB-2.0 Bridging To control TVs & Sources
- Aux Stereo Analog Audio Input to inject separated audio from the HDMI
- Installs In Minutes, Easy, Anywhere
- Made In USA - 5 Years Warranty
HDMI Video Input
- 1x HDMI 2.0 Type A Connector
- SD / HD Resolutions up to 1080p @ 60
- 3D Stereoscopic Support
- 4K UHD Resolutions up to 2160p60
- Stereo and Dolby Audio Embedded
- 1x HDMI 2.0 type A connector.
HDMI Video Output
Loop Out ( split ) of the same HDMI Input signal, to connect other devices.
Up to HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2
Multi Rate Support
Automatic switching between SD/HD/2K and 4K
1x RJ45 CAT5 / CAT6 / CAT7 Connector with POE.
1x SFP Slot to connect Any Fiber Network ( sfp transceiver not included ).
1 Gigabit Layer 2 or higher Network with support for Multicast and IGMP.
DHCP, Auto IP or Static Ip Modes supported
1x Standard USB 2.0 TYPE B Connectors to send / receive USB from/to the selected receivers
- 1x DC 5 Volts power input Connector.
- 2.5mm x 5.5mm DC Power Plug
- 12 Watts Max Power Consumption
IR IN / OUT
Connection for the IR EYEs to send IR Commands and receive IR Commands from/to the receivers " mapped " to the actual transmitter.
Auxiliary Analog Streo L/R Input selectable as alternative to the regular HDMI Embedded linear or compressed audio.
Selection is available between Line and Mic Levels
HDMI Input Formats
SD Format Support
525i29.97 NTSC, 625i25 PAL
HD Format Support
720p50, 59.94, 60
1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
1080i50, 59.94, 60
2K Format Support
2048x1080 p23.98, 24, 25
4K Ultra HD Format Support
3840x2160 p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
VESA Format Support
VGA: 640x480, SXGA: 1280x1024 SVGA: 800x600, WXGA: 1366x768, QXGA: 2048x1536, XGA: 1024x768, SXGA+: 1440x1080, UXGA: 1600x1200
HDMI Color Space
REC 601, REC 709
HDMI Color Precision
YUV 4:2:2 and RGB 4:4:4 in HD, 2K and 4K.
HDMI input is with HDCP and is compatible to any HDMI source up to HDMI2.0 HDCP2.2
Minimum Network Requirements
- Network Switch: 1 Gigabit Speed with IGMP/IGMP snooping.
- Network cables: UPT/STP cat5e/6
- Max distance From switch: 393FT (120M)
Each VuMATRIX 4K IP Transmitter requires around 50% of the switch port bandwidth and leaves the other 50% of the port bandwidth for any other traffic as internet, voip, etc.
The VuMATRIX 4K IP PRO Transmitters Video Traffic is Encrypted and can only be received by the VuMATRIX 4K IP PRO Receivers
Suggested etwork Switches
- 24 Ports - TP-Link TL-SG1024
- 48 Ports - TP Link TL-SG1048
- And any Similar or Superior From any other brand
Mac OSX & Windows software upgrade via Ethernet
PC / IP Remote Control
Local Control via Front Panel Buttons & Displays.
Remote Control from any PC by using the Free Included VuMATRIX MASTER CONTROL SOFTWARE
Third Party Remote Control
IP Remote control and integration with any Third Party Automation system, via HTTP / Telnet Drivers API Documentation Included
Basic Settings Control
Front Panel Display and Buttons to select the Destination Channel number
Full Remote Control from any PC / TABLET / Surface by using the Free Included VuMATRIX MASTER CONTROL Software
Full Remote Control from any third party automation system by using the included HTTP TELNET API Drivers Documentation
- 1x Included Wall Power Supply Adapter
- For Non-POE installations.
- AC 90-240 Volts Universal World-Standard
- 5 Volts 1Amp DC output
Power Over Ethernet
POE is Also Included as standard, to power the unit directly from the Ethernet cable
Operational Voltage Range
90 - 240V AC With Included PSU
Or 5 Volts DC 1 Amp OVER 2.5mm x 5.5mm DC Power Plug
0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
-20°to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
0% to 90% non-condensing
- VMX-4K-TX-IP-PRO 4K HDMI over IP Transmitter
- Power Supply, IR Eye Emitter
- IR Eye Receiver
- quick instruction card to access the latest online software and manual
- download the VUMATRIX MASTER CONTROL Software
- the complete HTTP TELNET API drivers documentation to control also from any third party automation
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More