VuMATRIX 4K IP LE Receiver is specifically designed to Receive the signal from the VuMATRIX 4K IP LE Transmitters, to distribute in Real Time any SD / HD / 4K UHD HDMI Video over any existing CAT5 CAT6 Ethernet Lan IP Network, with Professional Perfect Image & sound Quality. The Operation is plug n play anywhere, either with DHCP ip address acquisition from an existing router, or with self-auto-ip. Provided with both POE and professional power supply for non-poe installations, the unit installs and operates in minutes anywhere, compatible to any LAYER2 and higher IGMP 1 Gigabit Standard Network switch, sharing the bandwidth with any other service as internet, phones, etc. Each Transmitter & Receiver Can be controlled locally from the front panel, as well via the Included IR Remote Control. Professional Connectors, cool & noiseless operation without the need of forced air guarantee the total reliability through time.
- SD / HD / 4K UHD HDMI Real Time HD Video Distribution Over IP
- Any Resolution up To Full 4K @60 Frames Per Second
- Any HDMI Up To HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2
- Can Share the existing 1 Gigabit CAT5/6 Network
- Add Multiple HDMI To IP Transmitters, anywhere
- Add Multiple IP To HDMI Receivers Anywhere
- Easy Change Receivers Channel From Panel Or Remote Control
- Also Change Receivers Channels From The Transmitters Panel
- Can Also Create Video Walls of any size By Grouping Multiple Receivers
- Real Time, Perfect for any Live Application
- Works with any 1 Gigabit Network Switch RJ45 Copper or FIBER
- POE Power Over Ethernet included standard
- Also External Power Supply for Non-POE installations
- Local Control From Front Panel or IR Remote Control
- BI-Directional IR Infrared Bridging To control TVs & Sources
- BI-Directional RS232 Serial Bridging To control TVs & Sources
- BI-Directional USB-2.0 Bridging To control TVs & Sources
- Installs In Minutes, Easy, Anywhere
- Made In USA - 5 Years Warranty
HDMI Video Output
- 1x HDMI 2.0 Type A Connector
- SD / HD Resolutions up to 1080p @ 60
- 3D Stereoscopic Support
- 4K UHD Resolutions up to 2160p60
- Stereo and Dolby Audio Embedded
- 1x HDMI 2.0 type A connector.
Multi Rate Support
Automatic switching between SD/HD/2K and 4K
1x RJ45 CAT5 / CAT6 / CAT7 Connector with POE.
1x SFP Slot to connect Any Fiber Network ( sfp transceiver not included ).
1 Gigabit Layer 2 or higher Network with support for Multicast and IGMP.
DHCP, Auto IP or Static Ip Modes supported
2x Standard USB 2.0 TYPE A Connectors to send / receive USB from/to the selected Transmitter
- 1x DC 5 Volts power input Connector.
- 2.5mm x 5.5mm DC Power Plug
- 12 Watts Max Power Consumption
IR IN / OUT
Connection for the IR EYEs to send IR Commands and receive IR Commands from/to the selected transmitter.
HDMI Out Formats
SD Format Support
525i29.97 NTSC, 625i25 PAL
HD Format Support
720p50, 59.94, 60
1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
1080i50, 59.94, 60
2K Format Support
2048x1080 p23.98, 24, 25
4K Ultra HD Format Support
3840x2160 p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
VESA Format Support
VGA: 640x480, SXGA: 1280x1024 SVGA: 800x600, WXGA: 1366x768, QXGA: 2048x1536, XGA: 1024x768, SXGA+: 1440x1080, UXGA: 1600x1200
HDMI Color Space
REC 601, REC 709
HDMI Color Precision
YUV 4:2:2 and RGB 4:4:4 in HD, 2K and 4K.
HDMI output is with HDCP and is compatible to any HDMI TV, Display and devices up to HDMI2.0 HDCP2.2
Minimum Network Requirements
Network Switch: 1 Gigabit Speed with IGMP/IGMP snooping.
Network cables: UPT/STP cat5e/6
Max distance From switch: 393FT (120M)
Each VuMATRIX 4K IP Receiver requires around 50% of the switch port bandwidth and leaves the other 50% of the port bandwidth for any other traffic as internet, voip, etc.
The VuMATRIX 4K IP LE Transmitters Video Traffic is Encrypted and can only be received by the VuMATRIX 4K IP LE Receivers
Suggested etwork Switches
24 Ports - TP-Link TL-SG1024
48 Ports - TP Link TL-SG1048
And any Similar or Superior From any other brand
Mac OSX & Windows software upgrade via Ethernet
Basic Settings Control
Front Panel Display and Buttons to select the Transmitter / Channel number
An IR Infra Red Remote Control is included with each receiver, to change the actual receiver channel from remote in a TV-Style mode
1x Included Wall Power Supply Adapter
For Non-POE installations.
AC 90-240 Volts Universal World-Standard
5 Volts 1Amp DC output
Power Over Ethernet
POE is Also Included as standard, to power the unit directly from the Ethernet cable
Operational Voltage Range
90 - 240V AC With Included PSU
Or 5 Volts DC 1 Amp OVER 2.5mm x 5.5mm DC Power Plug
0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
-20°to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
0% to 90% non-condensing
- VMX-4K-RX-IP-LE 4K HDMI over IP Transmitter
- Power Supply
- IR Eye Emitter
- IR Eye Receiver
- IR Remote Control to change channel on the receiver
- quick instruction card to access the latest online manual
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More