Looking to push the reliability of the signal from your Tomahawk or Arrow-X long-range wireless system in difficult environments? Use these circular-polarized cloverleaf antennas with your transmitter.
Circular-polarized antennas help mitigate dBi loss from reflections because the polarization does not change when the waves reflect off surfaces. Please note these cloverleaf antennas are specifically designed for use within the full 5.1-5.8GHz band in order to utilize all available channels within the Tomahawk/Arrow-X's frequency range.
- Connector: Right-angle RP-SMA female
- Frequency Range: 5.1-5.8GHz
- Output Power: 2dbi
- Dimensions: 3.9in / 9.5cm Long (end-to-end) 1.5in/3.7cm Diameter
- Weight: 0.3oz/10g per antenna (0.6oz/20g for a pair)
In the box:
- 1 set of 2 right-hand-circular-polarized cloverleaf antennas
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More