The Paralinx Ace wireless video transmission system is the latest addition to the Paralinx family. Featuring realtime, uncompressed, wireless HD video and available with either SDI or HDMI input/output this compact, rugged, lightweight system is the ultimate short-range wireless solution for professional filmmakers.
The Ace will send uncompressed HD video signals up to 1080p60 with zero-latency up to a maximum range of 300ft/100m. Each transmitter can multicast to up to 4 receivers and receivers can be paired by the user via an onscreen-display. The rugged aluminum and ABS plastic enclosures are lightweight and feature threaded inserts for attaching an onboard battery plate (LP-E6, NP-F, BP-U) or mounting brackets.
- Zero-latency (less than 1ms)
- Range: Up to 300ft/100m
- Signal Quality: Uncompressed, up to 1080p/60
- Input/Output: SDI or HDMI
- Power Input: 7-17v
- Weight (HDMI): 126g (Tx), 146g (Rx)
- Weight (SDI): 146g (Tx), 160g (Rx)
- Enclosure Dimensions (HDMI or SDI):
- Tx: 2.6in x 4.7in x 0.6in (6.7cm x 11.9cm x 1.5cm)
- Rx: 3.4in x 4.5in x 0.6in (8.6cm x 11.5cm x 1.5cm)
- 1 AC adapter with international plugs (US, UK, Euro) per receiver unit
- 1 PTap to right-angle barrel power cable (18in/45cm) for transmitter
- 1 BNC or HDMI cable (18in/45cm) depending on transmitter input
- 1 Mini-USB to USB firmware cable (18in/45cm)
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More