The OR-702 Dual 7" ORCHID® rack mount monitor has all the features that customers have asked for and more. The OR-702 is 3RU and has 11 user-assignable function keys as well as 4 user-assignable rotary encoders. This unit also utilizes a 5 button menu system. The built-in waveform monitor (which includes adjustable White and Black clip level indicators) can be displayed in three different aspect ratios including Full Screen. The built-in Vectorscope displays in full color and can also be displayed in three different ratios. The Vectorscope has adjustable gain from 1x to 5x. All screens are color matched at the factory and can be auto-adjusted in the field using an optional color probe system. The OR-702 will de-embed and display up to 16 channels of audio and allow the user to monitor any two channels at once through the headphone jack or rear line output jack. The 64-segment tri-color bar graph meters have user-adjustable reference levels.
The OR-702 comes standard with auto-sensing HD-SDI inputs, re-clocked outputs, and an open modular slot for additional inputs.
- Real-Time Waveform Monitor
- Real-Time Color Vectorscope
- Sixteen 64-segment Tri-color Audio Meters
- Tri-Color Tally Indicator
- On-Screen Time Code
- 7 assignable GPI inputs -Adjustable Color Temperatur
- Optional Input Modules
- Auto-Sensing Rear Unbalanced Stereo Output
- Adjustable Clipping Indicator
- Precision Gamma Settings
- Adjustable Color Temperature
- Variety of Safety Markers
- HD-SDI / SDI Inputs and Outputs
- Auto White Balance Calibration
- Compatible with Konica Minolta CA
- 210 Color Analyzer
- Auto-Sensing Front Panel Headphone Jack
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More