That's right - the incredibly popular TriCaster Mini family is growing. The newest model now shrinks SDI multi-camera production to the size of a lunchbox, with four-camera HD SDI I/O. You can now provide customers a choice between professional SDI production that goes anywhere, and the highly popular, ultra-portable HDMI version of TriCaster Mini.
TriCaster Mini HD-4 sdi will include the same wide range of creative capabilities that come standard with TriCaster Mini, along with:
- Plug-and-play input of up to 4 live SDI cameras
- 2 x 750GB internal drives
- ISO recording of up to 4 channels simultaneously
- Storage for ~30 hours 1080i (varies by resolution and format; capacity expandable using additional supported storage)
- Included case display 7.0 in (17.8 cm) LCD screen with configurable output (source or output only; external monitor required for user interface)
If you have ever wanted to create and publish video, stream live to the Web, or make even the smallest presentation look like network Television—then you are going to love TriCaster Mini.
Whether you are new to video, adding or expanding media production activities, or searching for a practical way to produce a multi-camera video program, no other solution will get you where you want to be like TriCaster Mini. From the streamlined design to the familiar cable connections, getting your content online and in front of your audience so beautifully has never been faster or easier.
But don’t let the size and simplicity fool you. TriCaster Mini delivers the power, performance and professional-quality results that NewTek is known for and that you won’t get anywhere else.
What are you waiting for? Go make your show
It’s For Everyone
You don’t have to be a video expert, own a studio or expensive broadcast cameras, or know your way around professional video production equipment.
- Use everyday camcorders or professional gear with plug-and-play ease
- Software interface for any level of experience to get started and explore further
- Straightforward controls to start creating video immediately
- Room to learn, grow and evolve your show with hundreds of built-in capabilities
It’s Easy to Set Up
The do-it-yourself setup of TriCaster Mini is as simple as setting up a game console, or home media center.
- All-in-one design with the same plugs and ports you know from your home electronics
- No complicated software installation or hardware configuration
- Ready to go live right out the box
It Has Everything You Need to Create
The most-complete creative toolset available lets you create and deliver amazing presentations to screens and audiences of all sizes.
- Switch cameras, build video playlists, add graphics and titles, mix audio, and dazzle with effects like virtual sets and animated transitions
- Network with computers and wireless iOS devices for presentations and screen sharing
- Stream to the Web, record for on-demand viewing, and publish in real time to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
It Goes Anywhere
Save space and travel light with the smallest TriCaster ever.
- Compact design sized just right for any office, event space, or desktop
- Lightweight and portable for making your show on the go
Video & Audio
- Video Input - Plug-and-play input of up to 4 live cameras
- Network Inputs - Choose from any number of supported devices on the same network, including computers, IP sources, wireless Apple® AirPlay® devices, NewTek TalkShow, 3Play, webcams, and more
- Audio Inputs - Embedded audio from each of the 4 live video inputs, plus 1/4” jacks for a microphone and stereo audio mixer
- Video Outputs - Deliver to 4 different destinations, with 2 live video outputs and 2 video-only display ports (HDMI and DVI)
- Network Outputs - Ethernet port for HD streaming live to the Web, publishing to social media platforms, distributing content to servers and storage locations, and output to other TriCaster systems
- Audio Outputs - Embedded audio on both video outputs, plus 1/4” jacks for stereo output and headphones
- Video Resolutions - NTSC: 1080/30p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 480/60i (Multi-Standard also includes: NTSC-J 1080/30p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 480/60i; and PAL 1080/25p, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 720/25p, 576/25i)
- Streaming - HD live streaming with presets up to 720p, support for most common streaming profiles and custom multi-bitrate streaming profiles (including RTMP streaming and browser-based streaming applications), and auto-save of Webready stream file for video on demand (VOD) upload
- Recording - Full-resolution recording of up to 4 simultaneous video input or output signals in QuickTime®, MPEG-2, AVI or H.264 file formats
- Publishing - Upload video and images directly to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, export content to FTP servers, and copy files to storage locations
- Video Switching - 16-channel video mixer with 2 overlay channels for mixing sources and creating multi-layer compositions
- Audio Mixing - Multi-channel software audio mixer for managing camera audio plus internal and external audio sources, outputs, recorded audio, stream audio, and headphones
- Multimedia - 5 digital media players for video, graphics and sounds, plus 15 buffers for still images and titles
- Mix Effects - 4 M/E channels, each with independent switcher and key layer, for advanced video mixing, compositing, effects and virtual sets
- Transitions & FX - Built-in effects engine for transitions, animation stores, and real-time 3D video warping, plus included Animation Store Creator for custom effects
- Virtual Sets - 30+ HD live virtual sets with multiple camera angles, shot presets, realistic virtual camera movements, and real-time reflections, plus support for custom holographic virtual sets
- Macros - Record your favorite go-to settings, commands, or operation sequences, then create custom one-step shortcuts to simplify or automate control
- Size - 4.6 x 9.2 x 7.9 in (11.7 x 23.4 x 20.1 cm)
- Weight - 9 lbs (4.1 kg)
- Case Displa- y - 7.0 in (17.8 cm) LCD screen for output display
- Monitoring DVI and HDMI monitor outputs to display user interface and multiview preview, with selectable layouts and customizable video windows
- Storage - 2 x 750GB internal drives accommodating a total of ~30 hours of HD video (varies by resolution and format; capacity expandable using external supported storage)
- Optional Hardware Control Surface - Professional, studio-style workflow for live video productions of any size
An integrated display screen and system storage capable of recording approximately 30 hours of 1080i footage
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More