Add sources. Bridge formats. Connect technology.
Transform your workflow, expand your connectivity options, and multiply your sources—with a standard PC—serving up video over IP, with support for common IP standards to include NDI™, ASPEN, and SMPTE 2022. With NewTek Connect Pro, up to 4 simultaneous video signals—in any combination of formats and standards—can be made available over the network to and from hundreds of compatible systems and devices as video sources for live production.
- Allows you to configure a host computer as a multi-channel video system for IP-based production workflows
- Supports interoperability between common IP standards to include NDI, ASPEN, and SMPTE 2022
- Accommodates up to 4 simultaneous video sources from any combination of hundreds of compatible systems, devices, and applications
Make your own connections
Seamlessly connect new and existing production gear to bridge conventional and IP-based production workflows. NewTek Connect Pro allows you to configure a host computer as a multi-channel video system that supports NDI and other common IP standards, baseband video signals, IP cameras, stored media, and local webcams—complete with professional color correction tools, 8-channel audio control, production utilities, and support for a range of capture devices.
With NewTek Connect Pro, up to 4 simultaneous video signals—in any combination of formats and standards—can be made available over the network to and from hundreds of compatible systems, devices, and applications as video sources for live production. The 4 video channels can also be configured for stored media playback, local webcams, or video transmission from other compatible sources to expand your channel count and switch into your program. NewTek Connect Pro also includes NDI Connect Webserver for remote viewing or display of up to 16 different NDI sources on any networked device.
Permanent license includes NewTek Connect Pro software and documentation, along with access to software updates that provide performance enhancements and new features as they become available.
Use NewTek Connect Pro as your connection with the IP video world
- Up to 4 channels, each configurable as input or output, for any combination of supported sources with built-in standards conversion
- Supports interoperability between common IP standards to include NDI, ASPEN, and SMPTE 2022*
- Support for common IP cameras to include models from JVC, Panasonic, PTZ Optics, Sony, and Vaddio
- Support for capture devices from manufacturers that include AJA, Blackmagic Design, DELTACAST, Magewell, Matrox, Teradek, and others, including key and fill pairing on input and output for appropriate video cards; DirectShow devices, webcams, USB3 capture devices, and more*
- Support for a range of video over IP sources, including RTMP, RTSP, and HTTP streams
- Support for common audio capture and output devices including professional audio cards, AES67, and Dante*
- 4 channels of integrated media playback, with support for all common media files and still images (including alpha channel), and Autoplay on NDI tally
- High-quality still image grab from any source, with motion-adaptive deinterlacing
- NDI Connect Webserver for remote viewing of NDI sources from a web browser of any networked device, including iOS and Android devices
- 8-channel audio, with per-channel level control and headphone monitoring
- Fully configurable color correction settings, including white balance, proc amp controls, and automatic color correction
- Integrated Waveform and Vectorscope for real-time signal monitoring and adjustment
- Full field-rate, deinterlaced multi-view monitoring with supplemental NDI program return monitor
- Configurable workspaces, including support for dual displays and optional graticule overlays, including VU meters, title safe, 4:3 safe, alpha channel checkerboard, and center cross
- Frame-rate and resolution cross conversion, frame sync and audio reclocking on all inputs, with adjustable per-channel A/V sync
*Support may require a capture card or software driver from another manufacturer.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 64-bit Microsoft® Windows 7 operating system (OS) or better
- Intel i5 Sandy Bridge CPU or better with integrated GPU (NVIDIA discrete GPU, with 2GB video memory or better recommended)
- 8GB system memory
- Gigabit connection or better
- Display with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
Faster CPU recommended to support more video streams or higher resolutions.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More