The Titler Pro 4 Ultimate combines all of the extras you need to enhance your experience.
The Ultimate package includes:
- All the features of Titler Pro 4
- Graphpax Lower 3rd ($59)
- Classic Styles Collection ($59)
- OnAir Lower Thirds Collection
- PrimeTime Styles Collection ($59)
- Reflections Styles Collection ($59)
- After Effects Support ($99)
Graphpax Lower 3rd: The NewBlue Graphpax Collections deliveres eye-catching lower thirds for high-tech, entertainment and sports productions with 12 stylish lower thirds designs.
Classic Styles Collection: The NewBlue Classics Collection delivers 40 vibrant neons, vegas golds, and bold gradients to make your headlines jump off the screen.
OnAir Lower Thirds Collection: The NewBlue On Air Collection delivers polished lower thirds for news, corporate, and documentary productions with 12 broadcast-ready deisgns.
PrimeTime Styles Collection: The NewBlue PrimeTime Styles Collection delviers cutting-edge lower thirds for reality shows and high-end productions with 12 network-ready lower third designs.
Reflections Styles Collection: The NewBlue Reflections Styles Collections delivers 40 futuristic, shimmering, and polsihed title designs to give your titles a high-end look.
After Effects Support: Get full After Effects environment immersion through intelligent obscuration with AE layers, camera depth-of-field, and multiple light source integration.
Titler Pro 4:
NewBlue Titler Pro creates professional 2D and 3D video titles in your timeline with speed and efficiency. Supports Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, FCP, FCPX, Avid, Sony Vegas & Grass Valley Edius.
NewBlue Titler Pro 4 delivers the video titling solution that works the way you work.
Offering professionals aesthetics and an efficient workflow, Titler Pro 4 brings you breakthrough speed and cutting-edge designs, making it easier than ever to design dynamic titles, lower thirds and rolling credits in a fraction of the time.
Building on the dynamic animations, 3D custom bevels, and EPS file support of the previous version, Titler Pro 4 adds 13 new features, including the Quick Edit title manager, elastic timeline, and normal-map-textured materials.
Accelerate your workflow while creating sophisticated titling designs with Titler Pro 4.
New Features in Titler 4 include:
- Caching - Title caching for improved timeline performance
- PSD Import - Import, manipulate and animate Photoshop Design directly in Titler Pro 4.
- Open FX support - Add effects and transitions from OpenFX supported software.
- New interface skin options - Choose the skin to match your NLE with three skin options.
- QE library and template adding - Explore or add design templates directly from the
- QuickEdit interface.
- Preview and render quality options - Adjust preview and render quality to maximize Titler
- Pro’s performance.
- Ctrl+ drag for copy - Quickly create copies of objects, text and paragraphs.
- Guidelines and rulers - Apply guidelines and rulers for precise alignment.
- Safe margin options - Activate a range of safe margins to fit your productions needs.
- Redesigned marking grid - Simplified marking grids to assist in title layout.
- Snapping to grid or guideline - Snapping functionality simplifies alignment and subtle
- Text fit modes - Fit text to a variety of bounding boxes.
- Vertical align - Vertically align text.
- Timeline snapping to frames - Snap to frames for easy timeline placement.
- Timeline trim modes - Choose the trim mode to set animations length and more.
- Object locking - Lock text and objects together for consistent movement.
- Grouping - Group text and paragraphs for quick adjustments.
- Paragraph position movement - Animate text block position and rotation.
- Home and end keys to move cursors - Move cursor with home and end keys.
- Close Titler Pro with ctrl/cmd+Q - Quickly close Titler Pro with new quick key.
- Bounding box object masking - Set boundaries for moving text with masks.
- Library custom saving - Save custom designs in fully functional library interface.
- Video texture trimmer - Adjust start and stop time of video textured text.
- RGB mode in color picker - Find colors with HEX or RBG mode.
- Intel HD Support - Intel HD processor support.
- Additive blend mode - Brighten vectors with new blend mode.
- More color and gradient variables - Change design template color and gradients.
- 16 New Effects, Transitions & New Animations - Add more dynamic motion energy to your titles with new complex animations.
Titler Pro Features:
- Animation presets
- Complex shapes
- Elastic timeline
- Full background video playback
- Layer blending modes
- Depth-of-field lens control
- Normal-map-textured materials
- Object multi-select
- Video and still file export with alpha
- Multi-revolution counts on keyframes
- Stand alone app option
- Stereoscopic 3D output
- Export/import of project packages
- Full project template section in library
- Advanced title management
- Shape and text extrusion
- 2D and 3D vector text layers
- 100's of preset styles
- XYZ rotation in 3D space
- Drag-n-drop animations
- Manual keyframing of effects
- Simple shapes
- Add effects to style layers
- Custom 3D bevels
- Video textures
- True motion blur
- Multiple light sources
- EPS file import
- Keyframed lighting
- 3D impact wide angle
Titler Pro After Effects Version Additional Features:
- After Effects Environment Immersion
- After Effects Camera Control Integration
- After Effects Multiple Light Source Integration
- After Effects Camera Depth-of-Field Control
- 3D Intelligent Obscuration with AE Layers
- Apple FCP X
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Grass Valley EDIUS Pro
- SONY Vegas Pro
Create beautiful, complex and compelling 3D and 2D title graphics through a fast and intuitive workspace. Tap into rich styles and dynamic animations, which will enliven your production with a quick to learn interface for immediate, stunning results.
Improve Your Workflow — The Titler For The Professional Editor’s Schedule
NewBlue Titler Pro is designed to improve and simplify your workflow; it’s the titling solution designed with the professional editor in mind. No need to outsource your title graphics–Titler Pro gives you quick-access, sophisticated animations with professional styles, effects and transitions.
The intuitive user interface of Titler Pro, as a plug-in, seamlessly blends with the NLE workflow you’re already used to plus there is no need to switch back and forth between applications (unless you want to).
Faster with GPU-accelerated effects and transitions
Titler Pro lets you work in real-time, preview styles with one click, playback your sequences quickly and render titles in record time. NewBlue’s GPU-accelerated effects and transitions [coming soon] use your computer resources efficiently, freeing up processing power for everything else in the background.
Make quick adjustments in real-time and customize on the fly
The NewBlue sliders are uncomplicated and designed to allow quick adjustments in real-time, so you can customize on the fly. The Drag-n-drop animations, professional style templates, effects and transitions, means you can instantly create animations for same-day edits. You can utilize our base of professionally-designed templates or quickly create and customize your own. The ability to save custom presets means you can use your custom template at a later date.
Create Rich, Sophisticated Animations
When it comes to designing titles you’re invariably going to be doing a lot of animating and part of that process includes creating timelines, key framing, and using motion graphics in a lot of different ways. Titler Pro is set up to handle the complexities of animation sequences with both style and grace. With the ability to import raster-based graphics onto your animations and to apply organic raster effects, you can get stunning 3D titles.
Vast Array of High-Quality NewBlueFX Effects and Filters
Titler Pro comes with a set of rich styles, effects and filters for you to start creating stunning titles. Plus, editors can easily expand their library directly from Titler Pro with access to hundreds of additional premium GPU-accelerated NewBlueFX effects and filters available for a free trial.
NewBlueFX offers select bundles such as the Creative Bundle and Essentials Bundle, or stock up on all our plugins for the maximum value on our premium GPU products. Used by industry professionals worldwide, NewBlueFX are famous for their quick, easy controls, the ability to save custom styles, and an abundance of presets.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
250 MB hard-disk space for installation
OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
VIDEO EDITING HOST COMPATIBILITY:
Adobe After Effects 5.0+
Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
Apple Final Cut Pro X
Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
Grass Valley EDIUS 7
HitFilm 3 Pro
Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
Titler Standalone Host
Titler Pro 4
Titler Pro Elite
Titler Pro Ultimate
|Titler Pro 4||Titler Pro 4||Titler Pro 4|
|GraphPax Lower 3rd ($59)||GraphPax Lower 3rd ($59)|
|Classics Styles Collection ($59)||Classics Styles Collection ($59)|
|OnAir Lower Thirds Collection|
|PrimeTime Styles Collection ($59)|
|Reflections Styles Collection ($59)|
|After Effects Support ($99)|
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More