Titler Pro 5 is the standard for fast titling. It’s easy-to-use, and delivers results beyond what’s possible with your editor’s built-in titling application.
Through its familiar drag-n-drop workflow and intuitive controls, Titler Pro 5 makes it easy to get started and quickly master. Create a stunning title in seconds by applying one of the over 100 animated templates, then customize the text, colors and more for a powerful result.
And when you’ve got more titles in a project than you know what to do with, rely on Titler Pro 5’s multi-title management system to help you quickly apply changes to multiple titles in an instant or dive deep into a particular design.
Titler Pro 5 takes the guesswork out of creating powerful, animated and multi-dimensional titles, allowing you to focus on what’s important – editing your story.
- Easy to Learn
- Fast Title Creation
- Flexible workspace
- Built-in Animation Presets
- Rich template driven workflow
- Adaptive Duration Management
- Full customization
- 2D & 3D Vector Text
- Multi-title Management
- Shape and Text Extrusion
- EPS & PSD File Support
- OpenFX Support
- Custom Lighting
- Resolution Independent
What's New in Titler Pro 5NewBlueFX added more than 60 improvements to Titler Pro 5 from the previous version. Here are a few of the new key features we’ve added to enhance your experience.
- Still Mode: Speed up your workflow by removing the need for timely caching on your simple titles
- Multi Title Management: Quickly between titles to edit text, colors or the entire design without ever leaving the Title Designer interface. Plus when designs are shared, you can update multiple titles at once.
- Flexible Workspaces: Maximize your efficiency with tear-away panels and adjustable workspaces.
- Reworked Control Organization: Access your library, title list, attributes panel all from within the reconfigured title designer.
- New Animation Presets: Easily create complex motion graphics with over 10 new animation presets
- Overhauled Handle Edit/Transform Modes: Achieve greater ease over your text editing, scaling, positioning, layout, and more.
- Revamped Timeline Object Control: Get more precise editing and keyframing within your design timeline.
- Range Select and Lasso: Leverage the new lasso control to attain even more efficiency with enhanced options for a variety of multi-selection tasks.
- Smart Library: View only what you need in the library depending on your selection.
- Bevel preset thumbnails: Visual bevel preset options
- Revamped menu structure: Easily find what you need through a reorganized menu structure.
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
Video Editing Host Compability
- Adobe After Effects 5.5+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- HitFilm Pro 3+
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
- Titler Standalone Host
Choose the Version That's Right for You
NewBlue Titler Pro 5
is the standard for fast and efficient titling. This 5th generation titling plugin helps you simplify the creation and management of titles in your production. The rich set of design controls allow you to go far beyond the capabilities of your built-in title tool with the power to import PSD files, create beautiful motion graphics, 3D text and much more. See how simple titling can be with Titler Pro 5.
NewBlue Titler Pro 5 Elite
gets you the head-start you need 40 additional Styles & 12 Lower Thirds templates from the Classics & GraphPax collections. Make a big impact with bold and versatile designs only found in these collections.
NewBlue Titler Pro 5 Ultimate
delivers the the most complete titling experience. Featuring an additional 231 templates from popular style and template collections like the Classics Collection, GraphPax Collection, Fluid Motion Pack, Kinetic Motion Pack, OnAir Collection, PowerMotion Collection, PrimeTime Collection, Social Media Collection, Sports Graphics Collection, and Reflections Collection; plus exclusive After Effects features, such as camera control integration & multiple light source support.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More