Replace Video Colors Seamlessly
Quickly replace colors in your footage without harming the raw details
Selectively Enhance Colors
Separate colors in your footage and choose which color channels you want to enhance.
Enhance With Gradients
Gradient Fill lets you overlay colorful tints with various blend mode options to completely transform the look and feel of your video.
Filters 3 Recolor Includes
Change the color of different objects without harshing the raw details.
Intensify the colors of your picture with a variety of filters.
Separate the color spectrum to choose colors you want to enhance.
Separate your image into saturated regions to correct each area.
Focus on one color in an image, then make everything else black and white.
Define certain regions, then adjust and change their tint.
Adjust the color balance and completely transform your video.
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
- Adobe After Effects 5.0+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- NewBlue Titler Pro 1
- NewBlue Titler Pro 2
- NewBlue Titler Pro 3
- NewBlue Titler Pro AE
- NewBlue Titler Pro Live for Wirecast
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
- See more at: https://www.newbluefx.com/products/filters/recolor#sthash.wRFJyv60.dpuf
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More