Control The Perspective
Add shallow depth of field by blurring foreground and background elements with Tilt-Shift.
Use color, exposure and shape to draw attention to a specific area of your scene with Spotlight.
Master Your Frame Rate
Use Frame Rate to completely change the feel of your video. Create anything from simple frame-rate conversion to stylish slideshows with control over the rate and crossfade.
Filters 3 Refocus Includes
Experiment with the colors of your image and dramatize your picture.
Create effortless light by amplifying lighter regions with a soft glow.
Distort images to simulate the look of an ultra-wide fishbowl lens.
Convert live footage into a dynamic sequence of photos.
Blur regions of video to smooth harsh lighting, lines, or blemishes.
Overlay a specific region onto a preset backdrop to spotlight it.
Create depth of field in your video to spotlight a particular region.
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
- Adobe After Effects 5.0+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- NewBlue Titler Pro 1
- NewBlue Titler Pro 2
- NewBlue Titler Pro 3
- NewBlue Titler Pro AE
- NewBlue Titler Pro Live for Wirecast
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
- See more at: https://www.newbluefx.com/products/filters/refocus#sthash.y02kZ6Yk.dpuf
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More