1U rack mountable LTO-7 with Thunderbolt 2 connectivity
- Available with one LTO-7 tape drive
- Free mTape Utility supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- 6 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge (15 TB compressed)
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
PreRoll Post™ LTFS Archiving System
PreRoll Post™ is an application that automates indexing your camera originals, complete with thumbs, proxies and metadata, while backing up full resolution media to mTape or mRack.
The software takes advantage of the Linear File Transfer System (LTFS) developed by IBM. LTFS mounts a tape as a volume (hard disk) within OSX. This makes it possible to write and read from the tape as if it were a disk without proprietary software or formatting. All copies are verified using MD5 checksum integrity algorithms.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More