MOTU 1248, 8M, and 16A Features:
- All balanced TRS analog outputs produce 123 dB dynamic range and -110 dB THD+N (0.0003%) at -1 dBFS, Unweighted, 1 kHz.
- Universal connectivity via Thunderbolt or high-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0).
- Class-compliant firmware and Industry standard drivers work with any audio software.
- On-board DSP with mixing and effects — Flexible 48-input digital mixer modeled after large format mixing consoles, with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression.
- 32-bit floating point processing.
- Modeled vintage effects processing — Classic reverb.
- Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A compressor. EQ modeled after British analog console EQs.
- Add a 2nd MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M or 16A) with a simple
- Cat-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately).
- Flexible, matrix-style audio routing and splitting for any analog or digital input, computer channel or network stream to any other output, computer, or network device. Split any single input to unlimited multiple output destinations.
- 256 channels of network audio I/O for your host computer —
- Record and monitor up to 128 networked audio channels in and out, simultaneously
- Control on-board DSP, mixing, device settings, and network audio routing from web app software running in your favorite browser on a laptop, tablet or smart phone connected by wire or Wi-Fi to your local area network.
- Connect an Apple Airport™ or other Wi-Fi router directly to the 1248, 8M or 16A with a standard Ethernet cable and control the powerful on-board mixing and DSP effects from your smart phone or tablet
- ADAT digital I/O — Connect outboard digital processors, digital mixers or other gear. 16 channels at 44.1/48 kHz or 8 channels at 88.2/96 kHz.
- Large backlit 324 x 24 LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Our knowledgeable sales staff is available Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm ET to help answer any questions you may have regarding system recommendations, compatibility, features and more. Call us at 800-323-2325
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
Videoguys technicians are the best in the industry and are available Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm ET to help you get your system up and running. We can even help you get in touch with the manufacturer’s Help Desk when needed. Call our tech directly at 516-759-1611
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More
We have FREE Tech Support and a 30-day money-back guarantee on all products we sell. If we can't help you get your video editing and production purchase working, you can return it for a refund or we can exchange it for a replacement or apply the value of the product you returned toward the purchase of a different product. If you choose to exchange your purchase, we give you a fresh 30 days to make it work!