mTape SAS connects to any computer via an industry standard SAS interface* for effortless backup and archiving of critical media assets.mTape features a small, compact form-factor design with aluminum construction that is ideally
suited for mobile applications. With the inclusion of DC power, mTape can be used in any environment, be it the studio or a remote location.
LTO-6 is an industry standard tape format that offers a shelf life of up to 30 years (significantly longer than spinning disk or SSD technology) and is the most cost-effective storage medium on a cost per TB basis. mTape supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). Our free mTape LTFS Utility** mounts LTO-5 & LTO-6 media just like a hard disk enabling drag and drop functionality.
- LTO-6 tape drive with SAS connectivity (requires SAS host adapter)
- FREE mTape Utility supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- 2.5TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge (6.25TB compressed)
- Compatible with industry leading backup and archiving software
- Compact, portable form-factor
- DC powered - Enables use in any environment
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
Compatible with industry leading software:
- Axle Video
- Imagine Products
- PreRoll Post
- Retrospect, Inc.
- DNA Evolution
- TOLIS BRU
- XenData6 Workstation
- YoYottaID LTFS
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5 x 4.5 x 7.3 inches
- Weight: 8.75lbs
- Power: 12V DC
- Factory Warranty - 2 years
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More