Marshall Electronics Broadcast PTZ Camera is built around a professional grade 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch sensor with a smooth 20x Optical Zoom (4.7~94mm) block. Versatile outputs such as HD-SDI (3G), Component-VGA, DVI (HD), and Composite outputs. Remote operation and control via RS232/RS422 using common protocols make it compatible with most integrated control systems. Broadcast adjustable settings such as Gain Control, White Balance, Exposure Control, Auto/Manual Focus, and other operational adjustments create tremendous flexibility of use. Applications served would include Corporate, Broadcast, Education, Worship, Healthcare, Medical, Government, Courtroom, Entertainment, Music and a variety of Broadcast studio workflows.
- 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sensor
- Full-HD: 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p
- High Speed: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 fps
- 20X Optical Zoom 4.7~94mm (F1.6~3.5) with 12x Digital
- Pan-Tilt Range: 340 degree Horizontal Pan - 120 degree Vertical Tilt
- Quiet, smooth, stable PANTILT-ZOOM motor allows for quality transitions
- HD-SDI (3G)-BNC, Component-VGA, DVI (HD), Composite Video
- RS422/RS232 Remote Control Interface at High Comm Speeds
- Mountable via table, wall, ceiling mounts included with flippable images
- Compatible with integrated video conferencing systems
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More