Smart phones make it easy to make movies. And Movie Studio makes it even easier to make those movies stand out. With a streamlined workflow, powerful editing tools, and a vast array of video and audio effects, the art of moviemaking is right at your fingertips. Add titles, music, effects and transitions and correct image color and audio sounds. Movie Studio offers all the tools and features you'll need to put your masterpiece together, fast.
Movie Studio is the first step in making beautiful movies. Personalize your videos with text animations, scrolling credits, and more. You can adjust your video to play in slow or fast motion, or you can reverse your video, as well as apply advanced effects like green screen and picture-in-picture!
Quickly import digital photos and video from a variety of digital devices, including HDV and AVCHD™ camcorders, smart phones, and DSLR cameras.
Add movie magic
Add flair to your movies with transitions and text tools. Access built-in dissolves and wipes to stylishly transition from one scene to another, or use the new Titles & Text plug-in to animate your text events. Make your words drop from above or shake like an earthquake. It’s easy to make your movies shine.
Shoot for perfection
Easily restore dull, washed-out footage, apply brightness and contrast, stabilize shaky video, balance colors, and remove red-eye from photos.
Movie Studio includes sophisticated image-restoration and color-correction tools for a variety of tasks.
Movie Studio includes over 500 customizable transitions, filters, and effects to add a professional look to your movies. All of the video effects can be adjusted over time. You can even animate the effect, so it changes with every frame on the timeline.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (Windows 8 or later with a touchscreen required for touchscreen editing)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
AAC, AA3, AIFF, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG, PCA, PNG, SND, SFA, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV
AAC, AIFF, AVC, AVI, BMP, FLAC, JPEG, LPEC, MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG, PCA, PNG, TIFF, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More