Action happens all around us and we do our best to capture the fun and energy so we can relive it again and share it with others. Smartphones make it easy to capture those moments, but why not take the time to make a video that's as special as the day it was shot? Don’t simply throw the video on the web like it's any ol' thing. Add finesse. Add effects. Add a soundtrack. Add a title. But most importantly, add you. Show your best side with Movie Studio Platinum.
No matter which mode you decide to be in, when you're finished editing you can deliver your movies any way you want. Burn your projects to Blu-ray Disc™ or author DVDs with custom menus and graphics. With its inviting interface, intuitive workflow, and impressive editing tools, Movie Studio 13 Platinum is the best way to make your movies shine before sharing them with the world.
- Simple Edit Mode
Start your video in Simple Edit Mode; a great place to make basic edits and quickly finish your movie. Add titles, music, and video effects before uploading your completed masterpiece to the web. Simple Edit Mode offers all the tools and features you’ll need to put your movie together, fast.
- Advanced Edit Mode
Switch to Advanced Edit Mode to create Hollywood-style projects with multiple layers and effects. Edit 4K, stereoscopic 3D, and AVCHD files right on the timeline. Use compositing and color-correction tools to add a more polished look.
Create movies that sound as good as they look. Produce custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, control audio volume and panning with track envelopes, record and edit live audio, and synchronize audio with video.
Media OutputProduce picture slideshows, single-movie DVDs, music compilations, and menu-based DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ projects in no time. Choose from dozens of ready-made templates or create your own custom backgrounds and buttons. Add a menu and scene-selection menu to any title.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (Windows 8 or later with a touchscreen required for touchscreen editing)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
AAC, AA3, AIFF, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, OMA, PCA, PNG, QuickTime®, SND, SFA, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV, XAVC S
AAC, AC3, AA3, AIFF, AVC, AVI, BMP, FLAC, JPEG, LPEC, MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, PCA, PNG, TIFF, QuickTime®, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV, XAVC S
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More