The Autodesk SMOKE Linux shortcut NERO keyboard - give SMOKE creative users a proven tool at their fingertips to boost their artistic identity. With the Autodesk SMOKE software being the premier all-in-one solution for online editing and creative finishing, is the Autodesk SMOKE Linux keyboard also a superb way to learn the SMOKE shortcut key commands.
Typical of Logickeyboard™ designs, it boasts excellent graphical artwork and presents a functional and stylish appearance, featuring over 75 shortcut key commands under logical groupings, and user-friendly coded keys.
- Easy to set up and use. No software required. Soft touch keystroke - Ideal for all day comfort
- 2 USB Hubs: Built-in 2.0 Full Speed ports for additional desktop expansion
- Windows Platform: Windows XP, Vista, 7 - 10
- Connection: Wired USB - cord length 5 feet / 1.5 meter
- Enhanced Scissor-Key-Switches
- Thin keycaps with sensitive and responsive touch
- Platform: Linux®
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More