LiveText gives you the flexibility to add a dedicated title station to your live production. Build titles and graphics on any laptop or computer and send over the network to any TriCaster portable live production system. Make your production pop with network-style scrolls, crawls, title pages and lower thirds. And use the integrated DataLink application to display real-time data with instant updates. Scores, times, prices, countdown clocks and more. Add another set of hands. Share the workload. Go team.
LiveText provides these benefits:
- Network-style production workflow with dedicated HD titles and graphics operation
- Integrated DataLink application to display real-time data and instant updates
- Real-time clock and date displays embedded in title pages
- Remote control over title creation and management
- Hundreds of preloaded templates ready for use, including lower third, OSB and full page graphics
- Powerful vector-based drawing tools and extensive text options for designing custom graphics
LiveText has a complimentary update for current LiveText 2.x owners.
LiveText 3 is the ‘current’ version. Below are the corrections that LiveText 3 gives you, to support NDI.
- Corrected some performance issues relating to progressive NDI feeds.
- Corrected a performance issue with scrolling text.
- Corrected issue with alpha over NDI.
- Corrected issue with resolution selection not working.
- Corrected issue where LiveText would not send NDI out on some computers.
- CPU which supports the SSE2 instruction set (typically an Intel Core2 or better)
- Graphics display card (PCI-E recommended) with Microsoft DirectX 9 (or better) compatibility
- Monitor capable of displaying a minimum resolution of 1280x800 pixels
- 2GB RAM (4GB or more preferred)
- Gigabit network recommended for network transmission to TriCaster
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More