The Professional's Choice for Rescuing Audio
Enhance your audio and video editing software with the unique tools and groundbreaking new improvements of RX 5 Audio Editor noise reduction software. Repair, enhance, and restore problematic production audio — from plosives to microphone bumps to inconsistent levels — and dramatically improve sound quality and clarity.
The Advanced version adds industry-first enhancements, like the new De-plosive and updated Leveler modules, to instantly eliminate plosives in your dialogue with total transparency and smooth out volume inconsistencies.
- Instant audio repair. With a single mouse gesture, paint away problems using a visual editing tool that lets you directly interact with your audio.
- Faster turnaround times. With a renewed focus on workflow enhancements and solution-oriented tools, RX 5 minimizes the number of steps needed to solve various audio repair problems.
- Dialogue production re-defined. Pioneering tools are designed not just to enhance the existing process and quality of dialogue production, but set the industry standard for cleaning up, repairing, and editing dialogue.
Since the first version of RX, our users have helped us shape the roadmap for the product line. Each feature we’re adding to RX 5 Audio Editor is the direct result of continued dialogue with our users.
RX 5 Audio Editor
- Instant Process tool
- Module Chain
- Seamless Integration
RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor
How can you use RX?
Audio Post for Film, TV, Video, and New Media
- Save time and reduce the need for ADR (Automated Dialogue Replacement) by cleaning up clipped, damaged and noisy dialogue in real time with RX 5 Audio Editor's simple-to-use tools.
- Isolate and reduce troublesome background noise in real time with the Dialogue De-noise.
- ADV Easily match the sonic differences between audio recordings from different environments.
Audio Engineering and Recording
- Eliminate the amp hum, equipment hiss, and environmental noise that can ruin your recordings.
- Fix problems like clipping, audio dropouts, and other sudden unwanted sounds.
- Remove unwanted reverb and improve the quality of on-location recordings with the De-reverb tool.
- Remove noises from live recording with spectral editing.
- Attenuate certain sounds within a mix when you can't return to source audio.
- Polish your music to professional-sounding quality, whether recorded in a home studio or live environment.
- Visualize your audio for intuitive editing with minimal learning curve.
- Reduce the background and location noise on production audio.
- Clean up voiceover and narration mouth noises.
- Reduce the need for ADR by repairing distorted audio affected by sudden screams and other undesirable sounds.
Audio for Broadcast
ADV Ensure loudness compliance with international broadcast standards using the Loudness module and with Insight®, iZotope's enhanced metering suite.
- Reduce sudden wind noises, location noise, and electrical buzz/hum on location interviews.
Restoration and Archiving
- Restore old mediums such as vinyl, tape and film with precise control over each step of the process.
- Streamline your workflow by recording directly into RX 5 Audio Editor and making necessary repairs, then create a high quality export using 64-bit SRC™ resampling and MBIT+™ dithering.
- ADV Repair stereo imbalances and phase issues that can occur during tape restoration with Azimuth Alignment controls.
- Improve the clarity and intelligibility of vocals by removing background noise.
- Visually perform edit analyses by using the Spectrogram display.
- ADV Keep track of all performed tasks and export a log of your edit history.
Podcasting and Audiobooks
- Reduce unwanted noise from location recordings and phone interviews.
- Remove distortion and signal clip from recordings using RX 5 Audio Editor's enhanced declipping processes.
- ADV Automatically level the entire interview without compression using the Leveler.
RX 5 Audio Editor System Requirements
Operating system requirements:
Both RX 5 Audio Editor and RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor can be used as a standalone audio editor, as a standalone audio editor connected to your host via RX Connect, or as a suite of plug-ins.
- Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.10
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Audiosuite DPM & AAX
- AU 32 & 64 bit
- VST 2 32 & 64 bit
- RTAS 32 bit
- AAX 64 bit
In addition to being available in RX 5 Audio Editor's standalone mode, the modules are also compatible as plug-ins for popular hosts like
- Pro Tools (10 - 12.2)
- Nuendo 6.5
- Media Composer 7.0.4
- Premiere Pro CC 2015
- Final Cut X
- DaVinci Resolve 12
- Media Composer 8.4.1
- Audition CC 2015
- Logic Pro X
- Cubase 8.0
- Sony Sound Forge 11+
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More