Alloy 2 gives you futuristic tools, fast results and most importantly, fantastic sound. Bring character and life to every element of your mix with Alloy 2.
Far more than just a traditional channel strip, Alloy 2 is a modern twist on classic mixing. The basics have been re-imagined with forward-thinking features and time-saving flexibility. Innovative sound sculpting tools are ripe with potential for delivering your distinctive sound. And best of all, Alloy 2 allows you to focus on mixing without distraction, neatly packaging the mixing essentials in a self-contained and completely configurable plug-in that puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- Get six powerful tools in one integrated plug-in: Equalizer, Dynamics,Exciter, De-Esser, Transient Shaper and Limiter.
- Achieve exceptional sound quality, balancing vintage emulation with digital precision.
- Hear results immediately with zero latency performance, whether you’re tracking in real-time or in the midst of a mix session.
- Visualize your mixing decisions with rich meter displays to guide the way.
- Start fast, then go deep with over 250 presets and a tweaker’s paradise of advanced controls.
- Deliver the best sound quality available with iZotope’s award-winning DSP.
- Rely on six versatile mixing effects that you can use across a range of tracks and buses thanks to low CPU usage and zero latency operation.
- Get quick results on tracks and buses with 250+ professional presets, each tailored to a useful purpose like "Remove Muddy Mids," "Smooth Cymbal Wash," or "Vintage Tone Stack."
- Fine tune settings when you need to with extensive advanced controls.
- Augment your DAW with iZotope's renowned sound quality and a helpful mixing workflow.
- Pick the perfect starting (or ending!) point for any track or bus with 250+ professional presets.
- Minimize technical distraction by combining the most useful tools for mixing into one simple, integrated interface.
- Save money and time with a single plug-in at an amazing value, replacing the need for other channel strips and plug-in collections that cost far more.
- Enjoy modern tools for mixing with forward-thinking features, interface and visual feedback.
- Add character to all of your tracks with analog-emulated Dynamics, EQ and Exciter modules.
- Add vibrant personality to drums with the one-two-three punch of transient shaping, multiband processing, and parallel compression.
- Make tracks pump with versatile sidechaining.
Post and Broadcast
- Use time-saving presets as starting points for voiceovers, Foley, FX, music beds and more.
- Keep flexible EQ, dynamics and sound shaping tools integrated together in one simple interface.
- Improve the loudness of voiceovers with variable phase rotation.
- Duck music beds with voiceovers and more with convenient sidechaining features.
Alloy 2 System Requirements
Operating system requirements:
- Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), Vista (64-bit), 7, 8
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel only)
Pro Tools 7.4–12 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility:
Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Audition, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, and many more
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More