The Lightstar Super Spot Light HMI delivers a clean, clear Daylight look. Its aluminum alloy chassis provides quick heat release while the five lens set allows you to focus the light in any direction. The 575-watt compact ballast attaches directly to the yoke of the light for a nice, compact look. Additionally, a 4-foot ballast cable can easily connect from the light fixture to the ballast. The included barn doors equip the LS-575 SPX with all of the accessories needed for lighting any scene.
- Aluminum alloy light fixture
- 575 watt Electronic Ballast with dimming capabilities that attaches to the yoke of the light.
- 4 feet Head to Ballast cable
- 5 Lens set for Spot, Narrow Flood, Flood, Super Flood, Frost
- Barn doors included
LS-575SPX FIXTURE SPECIFICATIONS
- Light Source: Metal Halide 575W/SE
- Head Type: HMI PAR 575W
- No Lens: 5 degrees
- Flood Beam Angle: 21 degrees to 42 degrees
- Narrow Flood Beam Angle: 11 degrees to 22 degrees
- Super Flood Beam Angle: 42 degrees
- Spot Beam Angle: 9 degrees
- Frost Beam Angle: 35 degrees
- Lamp Base: HMI 575/95V/G22
- Control/Dimming: 50%-100%
- Focusing: 5 Insert Lens System
- Build Material: Aluminum
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Yoke: Cast Aluminum w/1 1/8"" pin
- IP Class: IP23
- Fixture Size: 19.9 x 10.0 x 10.0""
- Fixture Weight: 18lbs
ELECTRONIC BALLAST SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power Supply Electronic Ballast 575w
- Voltage Range: Electronic Ballast 90-125VAC 7.1-5.2A
- Electronic Ballast Size: 9 x 5 x 4""
- Electronic Ballast Weight: 6 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 12""
- Shipping Dimensions (Metric): 55.88 x 30.48 x 30.48cm
- Shipping Weight: 30lbs
- Shipping Weight (Metric): 13.6kg
- UPC Code: 847983015115
- 4 Foot Head To Ballast Cable
- 5 Insert Lens System
- 575 Electronic Ballast
- 575W HMI PAR Light Fixture
- Barn Doors
- Gel Holder
- 1 Year Warranty
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More