The RH10UC is a 10-bit SD to HD up-converter. Using motion-adaptive de-interlacing and high quality digital scalers, the RH10UC provides excellent Broadcast quality HD video from SD sources. Output HD video is selectable between 720p and 1080I formats. 4:3 to 16:9 aspect ratio conversion is selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 crop, 16:9 anamorphic, and 16:9 zoom. Input SD ITU Rec. 601 color space is converted to ITU Rec. 709. The RH10UC passes 8 channel embedded audio with a compensating delay. Additionally, the RH10UC can operate as a stand-alone HD Frame Synchronizer. The RH10UC is compatible with AJA's FR1 or FR2 frames.
- 525/59.94, 625/50, SMPTE 259M
- 1080i 50/59.94, 720p 59.94 Hz (50Hz output requires 50 Hz input)
- Motion adaptive, Multi-point interpolation, 10-bit processing
- 2 x BNC, looping
- Input Loop, 2 x BNC, Equalized
- HD-SDI, 4 x BNC
- Mode: Upconvert, Frame Synchronizer, Output Format, Aspect Ratio Convert Select, and Output Timing
- Fits AJA R-Series Frames
- 6 watts
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More