EDIUS Pro 8 Bundle with NewBlue Titler Pro 5
EDIUS Pro 8
When an editor has to wait for technology, creativity suffers. That doesn’t happen with EDIUS Pro 8. EDIUS Pro 8 means more formats and more resolutions
in real time for the ability to Edit Anything, Fast. EDIUS Pro 8 is the perfect finishing tool for professional productions, including documentary and 4K theatrical productions.
With more creative options and real-time, no-render editing of all popular SD, HD and even 4K formats, EDIUS Pro 8 is THE most versatile and fastest nonlinear editing software available.
EDIUS Pro 8 from Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, gives you real-time editing of multiple formats and framerates all on the same timeline. That means you can edit faster… and make the time to be more creative.
Titler Pro 5
Titler Pro 5 is the standard for fast titling. It’s easy-to-use, and delivers results beyond what’s possible with your editor’s built-in titling application.
Through its familiar drag-n-drop workflow and intuitive controls, Titler Pro 5 makes it easy to get started and quickly master. Create a stunning title in seconds by applying one of the over 100 animated templates, then customize the text, colors and more for a powerful result.
And when you’ve got more titles in a project than you know what to do with, rely on Titler Pro 5’s multi-title management system to help you quickly apply changes to multiple titles in an instant or dive deep into a particular design.
Titler Pro 5 takes the guesswork out of creating powerful, animated and multi-dimensional titles, allowing you to focus on what’s important – editing your story.
- Easy to Learn
- Fast Title Creation
- Flexible workspace
- Built-in Animation Presets
- Rich template driven workflow
- Adaptive Duration Management
- Full customization
- 2D & 3D Vector Text
- Multi-title Management
- Shape and Text Extrusion
- EPS & PSD File Support
- OpenFX Support
- Custom Lighting
- Resolution Independent
What's New in Titler Pro 5NewBlueFX added more than 60 improvements to Titler Pro 5 from the previous version. Here are a few of the new key features we’ve added to enhance your experience.
- Still Mode: Speed up your workflow by removing the need for timely caching on your simple titles
- Multi Title Management: Quickly between titles to edit text, colors or the entire design without ever leaving the Title Designer interface. Plus when designs are shared, you can update multiple titles at once.
- Flexible Workspaces: Maximize your efficiency with tear-away panels and adjustable workspaces.
- Reworked Control Organization: Access your library, title list, attributes panel all from within the reconfigured title designer.
- New Animation Presets: Easily create complex motion graphics with over 10 new animation presets
- Overhauled Handle Edit/Transform Modes: Achieve greater ease over your text editing, scaling, positioning, layout, and more.
- Revamped Timeline Object Control: Get more precise editing and keyframing within your design timeline.
- Range Select and Lasso: Leverage the new lasso control to attain even more efficiency with enhanced options for a variety of multi-selection tasks.
- Smart Library: View only what you need in the library depending on your selection.
- Bevel preset thumbnails: Visual bevel preset options
- Revamped menu structure: Easily find what you need through a reorganized menu structure.
Edius discount pricing only available in USA. All orders placed outside the USA will be charged MSRP price.
Academic versions of Edius are not upgradeable. If you want to upgrade to a new version later you will need to purchase a new license – either commercial or EDU if you still qualify
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More