Any In to SDI Multi-Functional Converter/ Upconverter with Frame Synchronizer
The ADVC G1 is a compact and competitively priced converter, designed to convert and/or upconvert any kind of professional/broadcast signals to HD/SD-SDI with the full support of the latest 3G technology.
The ADVC G1 will convert and/or upconvert, at the user's choice, sources from HDMI, DVI, component, composite, S-Video, AES/EBU, and analog audio to HD/SD-SDI (3G/1.5G support). With its audio inputs, the ADVC G1 can also be used as an audio embedder. It also features a reference in port which can serve as a frame synchronizer for the analog inputs, eliminating the need to purchase separate expensive equipment.
- Any In to (3G) SDI:
- Converts any type of connection to SDI
- Incorporates latest 3G technology
- Feature-rich at an affordable price:
- Latest technology upconverter
- Integrated frame synchronizer
- Multi-purpose converter:
- DVI input with PC resolution support
- Audio inputs for audio embedding
- Conversion from analog to SDI
- Conversion from DVI or HDMI to (3G) HD/SD-SDI
- High-quality upconversion from analog SD to HD or 3G
- Frame synchronization (house sync) of analog signals
- Please note that the ADVC G1 does not support frame-rate conversion.
Video Tutorial from Streaming Media Producer and Videoguys.com:
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More