One Card for All Video Editors
Grass Valley ACEDVio is the world's only analog and DV editing card that is completely compatible with hundreds of video editing applications and all widely used video equipment. Whether it's a Windows? or Mac OS? computer, VHS or DV camera, Final Cut Pro?, Avid Xpress?, Adobe? Premiere? Pro, Vegas? or Grass Valley EDIUS NLE software, ACEDVio is the one card for all editing environments, providing the broadest compatibility, longest product life and highest return on investment.
One Card for All DV and Analog Video Editing
ACEDVio features analog and DV input/output with native, open-standard OHCI support for all popular video cameras and decks, including VHS, S-VHS, Hi8, Digital8, DV and DVCAM (supporting NTSC and PAL video standards).
One Card for Any Computer
ACEDVio is designed to work with both Windows and Mac OS computers. Easy one-card installation requires no additional software drivers.
One Card for Any Editing Application
ACEDVio is ready to edit on any computer with any OHCI compatible editing application. Such applications include Final Cut Pro, Avid Xpress, Adobe Premiere Pro, Vegas, Avid Liquid?, Ulead? MediaStudio Pro and Windows? Movie Maker.
One card with the world's best analog and DV technology
At the heart of ACEDVio is the innovative Canopus DV codec chip providing the industry's best picture quality preservation and locked audio support during analog-to-DV conversion and capture. Locked audio ensures perfect audio and video synchronization at all times.
One Card with the Broadest Compatibility, Longest Product Life and Highest Return on Investment
When it comes to analog and DV editing, only ACEDVio provides multi-platform compatibility with an open standard OHCI FireWire interface. OHCI provides the broadest editing software support, ensuring a long product life and high return on investment.
ACEDVio: Key Features
- Provides analog and DV input/output compatibility for leading editing and DVD authoring applications
- Connects to all widely used analog and DV cameras and decks
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS computers
- Provides the industry's highest quality bidirectional analog/DV conversion with locked audio support
- Provides video output to a monitor or television while editing
- Features adjustable brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and sharpness controls on analog video input*
- Ensures a longer product life and a high return on investment with the broadest editing software support and video equipment compatibility
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel Pentium III 800MHz or AMD Athlon 800MHz CPU or faster
- 256MB RAM; CD-ROM drive
- Windows 2000 (requires Service Pack 3 or higher), Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional (requires Service Pack 1 or higher)
- Graphics card capable of supporting hardware-based DirectDraw overlay and 24-bit color display at a 1024x768 resolution
- AV-rated hard disk drive (10MB/sec minimum sustained transfer)
- One free bus-mastering PCI slot (v2.1 or later)
- MacOS 9 or later
- 1 free bus-mastering PCI slot (v2.1 or later)
- Software application supporting OHCI capture (eg. iMovie, Final Cut Pro)
- ACEDVio PCI bus card
- 1 x FireWire cable (4-pin - 4-pin)
- 1 x S-Video to composite conversion cable
- User manual
- ACEDVio controller software CD-ROM (Windows support only)
Digital Video in/out
- 4-pin FireWire connector
IEEE 1394 in/out
- 6-pin FireWire connector
Analog Video in/out
- S-video and composite combined (7-pin miniDIN) input
- S-video and composite combined (7-pin miniDIN) output
Analog Audio in/out
- Stereo RCA input
- Stereo RCA output
- Link layer complies with IEEE 1394 Open Host Controller Interface specification release 1.1
- Physical layer complies with IEEE 1394a-2000 (Data rate: 100/200/400Mbps)
- Modular 32-bit host interface complies with PCI specification release 2.2
- WDM driver compliancy and support
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More