In this latest version, Sapphire 10 offers major improvements to Builder, as well as three new effects for your VFX toolkit.
Builder comes with an improved UI, making way for more creative options and efficient workflow solutions. With the addition of multiple source inputs, Builder frees you from the limitations of a timeline. Editors now have an easy, visual way to combine different source layers and effects, instead of having to manage multiple layers or nested effects. After Effects and Resolve artists can enjoy a similar benefit, by using a single matte for multiple sources to reduce the complexity of projects. With Builder’s improved and easy-to-use UI, you can achieve your creative vision in minutes, building effects and transitions that would otherwise take hours or days to build from scratch.
Also new in Builder are 60 Builder Effects. These are presets made up of unique and new combinations Sapphire effects, spanning stylistic and correctional looks. Discover brand new transitions as well as new textures, designs, and lighting effects. You can find the latest Builder Effects in Sapphire 10 by clicking the new “Builder Effects” button in the preset browser.
The standout new effect in Sapphire 10 is Luna, a high-resolution, photo realistic moon generator that’s useful for visual effects artists and editors alike. Also new to Sapphire 10 are Brush and RomanTile, both of which add a variety of studio art and geometric textures to your video. Each new effect is extremely versatile in the looks they are able to generate, and ship with a selection of presets.
*Sapphire Builder is currently available for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Media Composer, and DaVinci Resolve.
- Brush - Apply realistic paint brush strokes to any image or graphic. Use different mediums like oil or chalk, and many different brush surfaces such as felt tip, sponge, or pencil.
- Luna - Depict accurate lunar cycles down to date and time with this high-resolution, photorealistic moon generator. Using a complex bump map to achieve stunning realism, Luna features a wide array of options such as halo, glow, color tint, and atmosphere.
- RomanTile - Form a quilted patchwork of tiles with a textured geometric mosaic overlay. Add in grout, play with different textures, and use custom embossing to achieve a variety of different looks.
- Builder Improvements - Use multiple source clips inside Builder, either with a matte from a path or alpha channel. Clean up complex node trees with a new snap-to-grid function. The possibilities have truly become limitless with new enhancements to Builder.
- Improved Preset Browser - Access Builder presets with one click and browse the newest presets with a "new-to-version-10" button, clickable right from within the preset browser.
- Autodesk Flame 2013 or later
- GPU Acceleration: Most effects are Nvidia CUDA GPU-accelerated to provide performance enhancements. For maximum performance the latest Nvidia graphics cards are required.
- 64-Bit Enabled - Expanded memory capabilities
- Floating Point Processing - All effects use full floating point processing for improved image quality and full 32 bit HDR support
- Multiprocessor Support
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More