Sorry, but G-Technology G-RAID mini USB 3.0 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Dual-Drive, Portable RAID 0/1 Storage Solutions for Content Creation
The all-new G-RAID mini now features both RAID 0 and fail-safe RAID 1 operation, a high-speed quad interface and storage capacities up to 1TB. It is the ideal portable storage solution for safe-guarding content downloaded from professional tapeless video cameras. Production houses and creative studios will appreciate its small compact size and tough, all-aluminum enclosure, which make it perfect for capturing and editing on the go or while working on location.
Easy to Setup
G-RAID mini is ready right out of the box for use with Mac OSX systems and appears to the system as a single, big and fast disk drive. A simple reformat is all it takes to ready G-RAID mini3 for use with Windows systems.
- High-speed, low-cost portable RAID designed specifically for professional content creation applications
- FireWire bus powered!
- Supports multi-stream HDV, DVCPro HD, XDCAM HD, ProRes 422, AVCHD, H.264 DLSR footage and uncompressed SD workflows
- (2) 5400 or 7200 RPM SATA drives
- Selectable RAID mode - RAID 0 (performance) or RAID 1 (protection)
- Storage capacities up to 1TB
- Integrated fan for long life and reliable operation
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminum enclosure
- Ships complete with all cables and Includes high-quality leather carrying case
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
- Standard 3-Year Factory Warranty
Real-world performance within an application is the most important factor to consider when purchasing a RAID system. While benchmark numbers can be used to quantify the raw read/write performance of a storage system, they do not translate in to real-world performance. G-RAID mini is guaranteed to support the simultaneous playback of multiple layers of video in real-time in Final Cut Pro, Premiere and Media Composer. We stand behind this claim 100%
Ship kit includes G-RAID mini storage system, FW800 (9-pin to 9-pin), FW800 to FW400 (9-pin to 6-pin), and USB 2.0 cables, protective carrying case and CD installation guide.
- Integrated heat-sink and quiet-cooling fan RAID
- Hardware RAID 0/1 ? Oxford 936 chipset
- 5.875" x 3.25" x 1.5" / 149 x 83 x 38 mm
- 1.15 lbs / 0.5 kg
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More