Professional 2U rackmount audio/video live video mixer that captures, synchronizes and streams up to four HD video sources, two SD video sources and up to three audio sources. Supports resolutions up to 2560×1600 or 2048×2048 via dual-link DVI interface. Supports SDI, DVI/HDMI™, VGA, S-Video and composite video input sources.
VGADVI Recorder Pro™ is a professional 2U rackmount live video mixing system that can simultaneously capture, record, and stream 4 HD, 2 SD, and 3 audio inputs with HD-DL resolutions up to 2048×2048 or 2560×1600 in widescreen mode. 1080p HD video can be flawlessly recorded and streamed simultaneously at up to 60 fps.
VGADVI Recorder Pro includes 6 TB of storage and can automatically copy files to network storage and/or local external storage devices. Media files can be viewed by standard media players, browsers and processed with standard multimedia editing tools.
VGADVI Recorder Pro‘s powerful processor lets you simultaneously stream and record up to four HD video sources and perform multi-encoding to provide multiple formats and bit rates. VGADVI Recorder Pro can also simultaneously stream and record the same content to two different channels (files) with different settings. For example, a high quality/high bitrate channel and a low bitrate channel.
- Capture from screens or cameras at 2k resolutions (2560×1600, 2048×2048)
- Supports HD-DL from VGA, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
- Supports 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI
- Supports SD from S-Video, composite, & RGB component
- Capture from multiple video and audio ports simultaneously
- Manage and control either locally or over a network
- VGADVI Recorder Pro diagram
- Supports multi-encoding using duplicate channels with different codecs, formats and/or bitrates
- Stream while recording to many direct clients or via CDNs
- Stream to a large local audience without the need of a streaming server
- Create custom multi-source layouts with branding
- Switch layouts while live streaming/recording
Live video mixer
- Use the custom layout designer to create unique personalized layouts using multiple video sources, pictures, logos, text overlays and backgrounds.
- Switch video sources and custom layouts seamlessly while live streaming/recording.
- Choose to record the video from one or multiple video sources; you can choose the size and placement of each source.
- VGADVI Recorder Pro automatically scales inputs to match your configured layout settings.
- Crop your video source content to remove unnecessary or redundant information, or crop multiple sources strategically to create perfect custom layouts
- Add a customized background and your company logo, the date, time, and contributor name.
- Overlay video with timestamp information and other text.
- Upload a custom image to display in a channel when the source does not have a signal or if your input signal is interrupted for any reason.
- You can choose to simultaneously record your video and stream to a diverse audience with customized layouts and delivery methods to suit each audience.
- Each stream can have multiple encoding settings to suit various delivery methods and viewing destinations.
|Video Inputs||Connectors||(2) DVI-I (Dual Link) / HDMI™1 / VGA1 / Component2 (2) SDI (3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI) (2) S-Video / composite3 (NTSC/PAL)|
|Resolutions||VESA modes: 640×480 to 2048×2048; Custom resolutions|
|HD Video Format Options||RGB plus separate HSync and VSync signals; RGB plus CSYNC signal; RGB with Sync-on-Green synchronizationDVI dual link|
|Audio Input||Connector||(3) ⅛” (3.5mm) stereo analog audio|
|Input Levels||Mic and line-in|
|Video Encoding||Video Codec||H.264, MPEG-4, Motion JPEG|
|Video Bit Rates||Configurable up to 10 Mb/sec|
|Key Frame Intervals||Programmable|
|Color Resolution||YUV 4:2:0|
|Frame Size||Configurable up to 2048×2048 (2560×1600 widescreen)|
|Frame Rates4||80 fps @ 640×480, 60 fps up to 1920x1080p, 15 fps @ 2048×2048|
|Audio Encoding||Audio Codec||Encoder||Bitrate||Sample Frequencies|
|MP3||64-192kbps||22 kHz, 44 kHz, 48 kHz|
|PCM||–||22 kHz, 44 kHz, 48 kHz|
|AAC||64-192kbps||16 kHz, 22 kHz, 44 kHz, 48 kHz|
|Network Interfaces||Connector||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ45|
|Streams||FLV, ASF, and MJPEG over HTTP|
|RTSP over TCP/UDP|
|RTMP and RTSP for publishing to a streaming server or CDN|
|HLS (Native Apple HTTP stream for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch)|
|Multicast Streams||RTP, MPEG-TS and MPEG-TS/RTP over UDP|
|Network Discovery / Announce||UPnP, SAP|
|Video/Audio Recording and File Management||Internal Storage||6 TB HDD (removable) or option for 1 TB SDD (removable)|
|Unlimited storage when configured with local or network attached storage, enabling 24/7 recording.|
|Automatically removes oldest recordings from internal storage as space is required.|
|File maintenance through admin interface (Web UI)|
|Local Storage||Automatic copy to local USB drives via six USB 3.0 ports|
|Network Storage||FTP server and FTP client capabilities (automatic and manual)|
|Playback and Recorded Formats||Download recorded videos (AVI, MP4, MPEG-TS or MOV) using the Web UI and playback through any compatible player.|
|Administration||Web UI for administration. Includes multiple user roles (admin, operator and viewer).|
|Included API for integration into existing environments (executed via HTTP or RS-232). Creston/AMX ready.|
|Time Synchronization||NTP, TIME (RFC 868), PTP v1 (IEEE-1588-2002 V1)|
|Product Dimensions||2 U Rackmount: 19.4″ × 16.6″ × 3.5″ (493 mm × 422 mm × 88 mm)|
|Product Weight||18.2 kg / 40 lbs|
|Country of Origin||Final Assembly and Manufacturing: North America (Canada)|
1 Using DVI-I port, with the supplied adapter or cable
2 Requires component to VGA adapter (not included)
3 Using S-Video port with the supplied adapter
4 Results obtained running all DVI-I ports at specified resolution actual fps performance may vary with specific video content. Real-time scaling (especially to different aspect ratios) may result in decreased fps performance
- VGADVI Recorder Pro system
- One "Big Red Button"
- Two VGA to DVI-I cables
- Two HDMI to DVI-I adapters
- Two DVI-I to DVI-I cables
- Two composite to S-Video cables
- Two SDI cables
- One Ethernet cable
- Power cable
- 6 TB (HDD) Removable
- 1 TB (SSD) Removable
Click on links above to choose the product with your storage preference.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More